Votex bumper - Oettinger grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

1.8t jus'

Legacy Member
Trade me your stock Jetta 03' silver bumper + $500.00 for my 03' Votex bumper, or $700.00 without trade.

Also have Oettinger grill for sale $250.00. Also silver

Both are clean

Justin@kdsamples.com

Last edited:
MildSeven said:
good price for the grill... *tu*

won't comment on the bumper ;)

The bumper is very clean and less than a year old. Considering you would end up paying about a grand for the bumper new + paint, this is quite a steal for someone with a silver Jetta MK4. *tu*

Sweet deal for a Bora ...

Man I would've jumped all over that one if it was for a GTI.

Bah !

JAVW said:
Someone just sold here a Votex bumper for 350$ buddy.

Thanks for the info, but I know the value of this bumper. it is original VW and not a knock off. This sale is also geared towards silver Jettas, if you ask me giving up your stock bumper + 500.00$ for a votex that is virtually new and pre-painted is a kick-ass deal.

JAVW said:
Someone just sold here a Votex bumper for 350$ buddy.

And they call me crazy, I should have bought that bumper and resell it for more.

BTW, Montreal racing is not the best place to sell, try on vwvortex.

Diezel said:
Sweet deal for a Bora ...

Man I would've jumped all over that one if it was for a GTI.

Bah !

Yeah, me too.. the unfortunate part is that I don't even think there's a votex bumper for the golf- I'd love to have that. Don't mean take this thread off topic, but what's a similar substitute for the votex on the GTI? I need to get a kit this year (PM me so we don't pi$$ off 1.8T Jus)

Bump for an amazing bumper, Jetta guys should be all over this!!

Stebe007 said:
Yeah, me too.. the unfortunate part is that I don't even think there's a votex bumper for the golf- I'd love to have that. Don't mean take this thread off topic, but what's a similar substitute for the votex on the GTI? I need to get a kit this year (PM me so we don't pi$$ off 1.8T Jus)

Bump for an amazing bumper, Jetta guys should be all over this!!

OT: But Stebe, get the EMphase kit, its gorgeous, rare and is from a local company :bigup:

epunk said:
OT: But Stebe, get the EMphase kit, its gorgeous, rare and is from a local company :bigup:

sorry to keep taking it off topic but should also mention that the EMphase bumper is one of the few out there made in polyurethane (more durable). but it's also pretty expensive. another really nice bumper in the same style is the oettinger *tu*

good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back