99.5 gti vr6 tropical orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

TroPicalVR6

Legacy Member
it will be for sale as of mai.

color is Tropical orange 133 000km/ vr6 fully loaded,
I am the 2nd owner, The previous owner was 46 years and he lived in St Adele and worked in Laval. The km' s are all highway.

monsoon stereo
6cd changer
12 inch sub type r sub/pioneer amp
wood trim
climatronic
fully loaded and 5 spd of course
16'' wheels
tinted windows
everything is original on the car. Nothing has been modified at all. except a ABD intake but that' s basicaly better then stock

14500$
If I could sell it I will but I am in no rush because i love the car so much and the color is amazing. I get a thumbs up at least once a week. I want to downgrade and maybe put some money in the bank

fb037e3e.jpg

Last edited:
aww pat keep it ... thats the perfect color combo ! orange w/ tan interior *tu* anyways good luck with the sale and who ever gets this ride just became a pimp daddy!

montrealgti said:
hey Pat why u gonna do that man u know u are going to brake the smarties group

Smarties group :laugh: :laugh:

Do they have Mlack Magic Pearl Smarties?????? *banghead*

is it me or the color looks red on the picture?

I wish I had that money because tropical orange GTI are sooooo hot!
good luck !

2Fast4U said:
is it me or the color looks red on the picture?

I wish I had that money because tropical orange GTI are sooooo hot!
good luck !

it is really hard to take the picture of a tropical orange gti. they come out almost red in pictures. it'll be in the hebdo in may. I am just putting it up for sale a little early to see if anyone would be interested in it. I may end up keeping it since it' s a amazing car and original

Golf_chick said:
$14.5 you're hoping to get huh...

whut is that suppose to mean?

Tropical,

I like your car props for a nice clean and fast ride..
The price is a tad expensive but it goes accordinglign to the work that was put it.. (seing how a 1998 Vr6 goes for $10 000)

if I had that cash, you would of had a buyer.

Vw_guy87 and best of lucks with your new projects/new car

Golf_chick said:
$14.5 you're hoping to get huh...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I guess you could expect a coment like that, from some one too cheap to buy a 30$ set of hubcaps..... :laugh:

coming from someone that is trying to sell a automatic vr6 for like 18 large, doesn't mean much....

hahahaha, I just can't believe YOU had the BALLS to say that

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :squintfin

Mark

Dubbin' said:
HAHAHAHA!!!! I guess you could expect a coment like that, from some one too cheap to buy a 30$ set of hubcaps..... :laugh:

coming from someone that is trying to sell a automatic vr6 for like 18 large, doesn't mean much....

hahahaha, I just can't believe YOU had the BALLS to say that

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :squintfin

Mark

up. mark u know she says wacky stuff sometimes

this week i put new tires, new front wheel bearings, new front disk and new front pads. it runs like new.

pm sent. And I forgot to mention that it has tan leather interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back