92 golf 2.0 8v" possibility of paint job"

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdub4life

golf (gti look alike) euro lights, fender flares, interior etc, the car has a 97 jetta gt mechanics everything engine tranny gas tank , suspension, etc...all with 70000km, its manual, sunroof cd player mags and is green, there is also four disk brakes, mechanics is excellent and the body has little rust only spot is on the bottom of the hatch,

PRICED to sell, $3200(very little neg,. but let me know your offers and will consider trades)

okay heres the deal to neone who doesn't like the colour I can have it painted either black, red, charcoal, or blue for 4000firm(why these colours, getting a deal, and so are you it is only 800 for a paint job windows and winsheild out and all)

nice deal, i read your other thread, you have the 5 spoke drivers editions mags that come with? how is the rubber?

where was the swap done? why are you selling?
everything on teh car is stock? ie not lowered?
when u say "euro" lights is thatthe euro square lights or the quad round?

you got me thinking, so give me some more details and i will keep thinking :bigup:

Thanks

I wasnt the one who did the swap it was the previous owner, the mags are the wolfsburg edition mags and it is not lowered, I have no pics but ill see what I can do tommorow, sorry rocco I already have another vdub in sight I want a mk3 after seeing the hottest one ever the other day, so I am in dream mode. neways for the price this is a great car, nothing to hide come and try it out,(but please no wasting my time, thanks)

Sean, I think you should fix this Golf up and keep it! It's got great potential *tu*

but good luck in the sale ! Which MKIII are you looking at getting??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back