V6 Turbo in a eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of turbo'd V6's from the new gens. But if it's a 95, that would involve him having to have blown his old 4g63, then replace it with a new gen *banghead*, then turbo it :dunno:. Eitherway it may be something to brag but not worth the time and money. It's possible, but HIGHLY unlikely. ask him what engine it's from and how much PSI he's running.

Hey-G said:
I've heard of turbo'd V6's from the new gens. But if it's a 95, that would involve him having to have blown his old 4g63, then replace it with a new gen *banghead*, then turbo it :dunno:. Eitherway it may be something to brag but not worth the time and money. It's possible, but HIGHLY unlikely. ask him what engine it's from and how much PSI he's running.

I did he said its from a JDM Eclipse V6 3.0 turbo from 1995. I told him that they only had I4s those years, I told him about mononctsi's car and he said that he will be faster :laugh: . Then he went on to say that there are no such things as DSMs :laugh:

neonracer98 said:
I did he said its from a JDM Eclipse V6 3.0 turbo from 1995. I told him that they only had I4s those years, I told him about mononctsi's car and he said that he will be faster :laugh: . Then he went on to say that there are no such things as DSMs :laugh:

Do us a favor and slap him.

neonracer98 said:

JDM, JDM JDM, calice! I dream everynight about a world without the word JDM.... *banghead*

Tell your friend that there were no JDM eclipse 1995, they were imported TO japan FROM the states. YEP, Eclipses are american cars, with a japanese heart!

Please kick your friend in the nuts, or tell him to come and brag about is imaginary car here. We'll take care of him.

jviens de pisser dans mes culottes! lol j'ai trop riz! (notez le jeu de mot avex riz (rice).

Tout doux coltmax tout doux! Des tits Joe connaissant tu vas en voir encore plusieurs dans les années à venir... décourrage toi pas tout de suite! :)

moi je voudrais mettre un moteur de colt turbo dans ma 2g tsi. ya un de mes chum qui a ca dans son colt et avec un t25 il a reussi a pousser 19 psi.

vu qu'un t25 sur une 2g c'est seulement bon pour 14-15 psi, je pourrais avoir plus de psi avec un t25 et un moteur de colt. Les psi c'est ca qui compte non?

(ce post est une farce!!!!!)

Dji, t'as tout à fait raison. Pourquoi tu pense qu'une civic avec un gros turbo hudge fait des moins bon temps qu'une talon avec un petit turbo? Parce que l'objectif est d'avoir le plus petit turbo possible pour spooler vite vite, et de monter le psi au max, car tout le monde sait que 19psi sur un petit turbo et 19psi sur un gros turbo, bin c'est 19psi, donc c'est pareil!

J'ai un ami qui a fait un upgrade de turbo sur sa 1G (14B). Il a switcher pour un turbo de 2G et ça marche! Il fait 14.5 environ maintenant!

D'ailleur, pourquoi croyez vous que les 2G sont plus puissante de 20hp? C'est grâce à un plus petit turbo qui boost un ou deux psi de plus! :bigup:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(qqu l'a réellement déjà fait!!! *banghead* )

technically you could drop a 6g72 or 6g73 engine into a second generation eclipse it's been done before on a few 2gnt, you need an avenger or sebring with the v6 as a donor car

and you swap everything but you are stuck with the chrysler a604 auto tranny

the third generation has a 5 speed available with the 3.0 but there's a lot of discrepancies ibetween the 2 computer systems to work with to be compatable with the 2g cars

dji said:
moi je voudrais mettre un moteur de colt turbo dans ma 2g tsi. ya un de mes chum qui a ca dans son colt et avec un t25 il a reussi a pousser 19 psi.

vu qu'un t25 sur une 2g c'est seulement bon pour 14-15 psi, je pourrais avoir plus de psi avec un t25 et un moteur de colt. Les psi c'est ca qui compte non?

(ce post est une farce!!!!!)

Chu tu en train de faire rire de moi la? :thefinger

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back