SVT owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

02SVT

SVT/All Ford owners ?

I would like to know how many of you there are on this board. I would like to get an SVT owner's association going for the province of Quebec and would like to know how many people are on here that would be interested. SVT now includes all of the Ford family of vehicles, which means, if you have a Festiva and you want to be part of the club, you can be.

There would be meets, track days, dyno days, etc.

Let me know if it would interest you to meet more SVT enthusiasts.

Last edited:
I would be interested in an SVT club in the Montreal area. I'm from Lachute and I'm a owner of a brand new Mustang Cobra Mystichrome 2004. Discussing about cars and meeting other SVT owners would be interesting. Keep me posted on the subject.

Well, it looks like that makes 3 of us . . . :laugh:

Come on, I know there are more here.

The thing is now, SVTOA accepts all ford vehicles and I believe all it's family as well (volvo, jaguar, etc), so, now hopefully I can get more responses to this.

This is something I really want to do. I will need help as well, so I'll need some kind of a vice-president of the chapter. We first need to get a list of owners to get interest in the club, then we have to start planning events.

I'm really excited to do this. Now, if I can just get Chartrand Ford to sponsor the club, I'll be all set . . .

I'd be definatley in for that. 2 other Cobras on MR.com. Nice.

BTW Terminators, we should all head up to Sanair on a Friday night in Beginning of May. What do you guys think. It's 5$ to race. We can give each other pointers and stuff.

Plus I gotta lots of goodies that you could look at. Pulley, preditor, MM full lenghts, Raptor, boost overlay, MRT shift knob, Steeda CC plates, H$R springs, Nittos, CAI, Quadrant, tri-ax, Maggie Catback and xpipe and maybe, just maybe a CDC lightbar by then.

there's a meet for Taurus SHO owners at the end of May and they will be facing off with Grand Prix GTP's. look in the SHOdown thread (about 12 pages long now), there's a link to the information.

or here: SHOdown

volv8 said:
there's a meet for Taurus SHO owners at the end of May and they will be facing off with Grand Prix GTP's. look in the SHOdown thread (about 12 pages long now), there's a link to the information.

or here: SHOdown

I'm one of the organizers for that event. I drive an '89 SHO and if SVT existed back then I'm sure the SHO would have been an SVT. You guys should come down and support the SHOs.

02SVT said:
Now, if I can just get Chartrand Ford to sponsor the club, I'll be all set . . .

Why Chartrand Ford? Is that the dealer in Granby? I thought it was Formule Ford that sold SVT.

67Continental said:
I'd be down for it. what would it entail?

I don't know yet . . . probably just signing up and giving money . . . you know, like every other club :bigup: I have some work to do to get it going, but once I do I'll let you know.

As for the SHO's, I love those cars. My parents bought one in 1989 and I loved that thing. It was the first car I drove . . . man, I was a lucky kid!

bon jespere me joindre a vous mais seulement vers le milieu de lété je crois... car il faut ke j'achete mon autre mustang ! et ke jfasse le swap !! du moteur ke jai !! donc jai bien hate daller vous rejoindre héhéhé

SVT Contour here and i would join for sure ! I also know a couple of other SVT and ford owner we do some meet once or twice by summer so we could join the gang !

As-t-il quelqu'un qui peux créé un site genre "SVTMTL.com" cela serait bon comme promotion pour mettre sur le bord de nos char et le monde le verais dans le évenements de tunning...

BigBlackCobra said:
Chartrand and Formule both sell SVTs.

Can you guys give a run down on this SHO sjowdown. Too lazy to read 12 pages.

Just click on the link in my signature for the condensed version. :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back