Sweet little Polo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daso

Polo4svornesmall.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA POLO HOW I MISS YOU. i drove one in france 2 years ago. hahahahahaha funny little cars. they do like o-100 in 15 seconds i think but that one is nice!

polo gti

there is a polo gti now...I think that it is 0-60 in like 8.1

Re: polo gti

WOWOWOW. what a difference that must be the one i drove was slow as hell and many funny noise when accelerating hard

All of the sport Polos were pretty quick. They even had a supercharged version called the G40.

Yes in the newer models. I think it was last year in PVW Magazine that some guy installed a 2.9 litre VR6 in a mkIII Polo. Pretty sick car actually.

sspikey

no offense, but are you sure it wasn't a Lupo that you were drving?

Re: ...

possibly. the headlights were round and the transmission had this 3 mode garbage thing going. the engine was 61 HP i think. is that the lupo? i dont know didnt pay attention

No, its possible that you were driving a polo, some of the older ones came with round lights.

I had a Lupo for a couple days last summer!

It was a Lupo Sdi (or something similar) It was a non turbo Diesel and It was awesome!

I LOVE THAT CAR!!!! I want one for Christmas, I've been a good boy, and I'll go rallying with the big boys ...promised!

haha. i dont know though the box was confusing it had some eco mode and @#%$ like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back