VR6 Mods!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkawim

Legacy Member
Hey guyz...

Can u plz tell me how much u think this would cost and if the results would be worth it!!!

Now where only talking about engine mods!!!

The VR6 engine with a P-Chip, P-Flow, Exaust (crome) and a pair of Cams...

Im aproximating it to about around 205Hp... make any sense???

Anywais thanks for any help

Karim

A chip, P-flow, Cams and exhaust will bring you between 200 and 210 hp and will cost around 3500$ installed taxes in.

with the type and brand of mods you just talk about you should ( if your lucky ) around 186 to 198 hp (between 158 and 169 whp)...thats it thats all. The top you should able to see with the RIGHTmixture of parts will be another 10hp. those number come from the extensive dyno runs from our early VR6 program (obd1 and obd2 in 96-97)

Of course there's more to be scooped from a VR6, but those infos I wont write about here. ;)

the only thing you would need to get installed would be the chip (if it's soldered, otherwise do it yourself if it's a plugin one.) and the cam. A p-flo is incredibly easy to install, as is an exhaust. Could save you a couple of dollars by doing those yourself.

it still the answer TURBO BABY for 8500$ you have 350 hp or 300 whp!!!!!!

Re: humm...

Supercharger sounds like the best reliable way to add good power. It can't really be upgraded as easily as a turbo setup.
But still has it's merits!

umm...budget hunh???

Lets say about 4 000 to 5 000$$$

But i fugured my cam.p-flow,p-chip,exaust was a chaper idea...right??

yep as long as you put cams that will again work if ever you would go the FI way... a nice set of DSR,GIAC,Exhaust,Intake,pulleys,flywheel,final drive....it should do it...even in a A3 it would give you a 14 car...depending on the 1/4 gods...;) ...all those mods qould still be perfect for a SC after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back