Stuff for sale!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast4you

Legacy Member
I have a Thule roof rack for sale, it's been use 3 times and it's all black. (does not come with the box, only rack) Worth's around 400$ and up and looking for around 200$.... PM me with offers we never know...

I also have 4 tires mounted on rims (winter tires) with about 1 winter of use and it's worth over 500$ and i'll let them go for 150$ or PM me with offers.... (tires are wintrac if i'm not mistaken)

I also have an MTX electronical crossover that is bran new in the box and as never been touched... (model Rt xo1a) i got it one moth ago i finaly i dont need it!!! worth 150$ asking 75$ or PM with offers...

For any car audio (video) stuff like brand suck as mtx, pioneer, sony, jvc, rockford fosgate, Infinity, kenwood, stigner and clarion tv's PM me i have good deals on them..... sometimes very good.....

thule is for any mk3 golf jetta.............. tirea are 13 inchs and bolt patern is 4x100 the thread i have no clue but they are still god for at least least one winter......... and no i cant get any alpine....... any other question????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back