FS: 1989 Jetta Trophy 16v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duberman

FS: 1989 Jetta Trophy 16v 1000$

!SOLD!

1989 Jetta Trophy
-1.8L 16v. approx 290 000km (cluster odometer is broken) engine was rebuilt at 200 000km.
-4 wheel disc brakes.
-Transmission is a CHE.
-Timing belt and tensioner changed last year.
-Power Recaros, matching interior. Still working. The driver seat is damaged and needs fixing but nothing major.

-Ideal donor car for a swap, I don't have the time to part it out in pieces so anyone who buys it could make a profit if he/she choses to do that.

-The body isn't in the greatest shape, rust on floor and front driver's door.
-Power door locks and windows (both rear regulators need to be changed)
-Painted Trunk Spoiler.
-Polyurethane bushing on controller arms, rear suspesion.
-Neuspeed strut tie bar.
-Neuspeed Race with Boge Turbogas (or progas, don't remember), front ones need to be changed.
-Needs new starter and rear discs are ceased, therefore the car ain't starting and not moving, tried to start on compression and found that out..

PM me if interested.

Picture taken last August.
Mags in picture not included. Instead I'm giving polished snowflakes with it.

Jetta22.jpg

Last edited:
good luck with the sale!
cant wait to get my trophy and post some pics!
pretty much like yours exept big bumpers and a 1.8 16v head

Yeah I'm gona miss the car a lot. I wish I had a house and a garage and it would stay. But that's not the case. :(

Je vendrais l'interieur separement si tu me trouve quelqu'un pour acheter le reste. Il faut que je libere mon parking spot at mon apart. J'ai pas de choix de le vendre en tout.

Yeah, I just don't have time for it anymore and I really need to free up my parking space. I'll surely miss it though, I had good times with this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back