Looking for a MK1 or MK2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tek121

I'm looking for a MK1 rabbit GTI, pickup Rabbit, Jetta GLI or a MK2 Scirroco, Jetta 2 doors etc...I don't care about the mecanics...I just want the body to be in great shape...
And if it is modified, it's just great!
Show me what you have!

PS:I have to buy before december 7th so...
I want something nice that's it!!!;-)

Mail me at tek_121@hotmail.com

These cars are getting harder to find, especially if it's in good condition.
Good luck

Come On people...help me here!!!
I really want one of them!!!
I'M pre-approuved at the bank so...just waiting for the right one to pop out!!!

thank you again....

I've checked all does freaking places...NOTHING!!!
I'M desperate...I'M looking at buying a Audi 1986 4000S
It's in superb condition but it's a 4 doors...;-(
I don't know what to do!
Do you know If I could do something great with that???

go look in the cars for sale on this board.. there's one for sale. it's been there a while.. you musta looked hard to find one.

Do your homework man.. people are not gonna come knocking on your door saying, would you like to buy my car? Get a newpaper, there's always a few in there. When you're driving around town, keep your eyes open.

Audi 4000's only come in 4 door. I was gonna buy one of those things and throw a 10v turbo engine in it. :) If yer gonna buy one make sure its quattro, otherwise they're $hit! BTW, if yer looking to spend around 6 k or so goto www.hebdo.net and search for an Audi 90. There a NICE black coupe quattro forsale from the dealership for like 6000, its a very good price.

Also, theres a mint condition 1984 Jetta diesel 2 door for sale. No rust A1 mechanics.....the guy wants 1100 for it but im sure you can negotiate. A qui la chance? Une vrai bijou!:)

Thanks every one...

PS:
DASOGTI what the @#%$ do you think I'm doing!!!
I'M not just waiting for it...just asking if someone in here know someone who have one that's it...So keep your nice little commentary for yourself if it's not necessary! Thankyou and have a nice day!

89 Golf. 180 000 kms. Mech A1.
The horn doesn't work and there is no radio...that's it. Everything else perect with new brakes, and new heater.

2000 firm

Nov5AD01

Nov5AD02

you know danny, for people that wanna negociate, why don't you say, 2000 firm, or 2500 negociable... give them a choice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back