Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Actually Mueller's stuff was and still is on top at Fox News.
Other medias bring up Trumps name so many times while talking about the Manafort, Gates indictment that you would think that they're trying to turn 100 words into a 500 words essay.
Reading the 31 pages of the Manafort & Gates indictment I was like ok it's a big nothingburger and the media is working way too hard to associate it with Trump.
Looks like the Papadopoulos deal also going to be nothing if you read what he plead guilty to, but let's see what did he record while he was wired. You never know, might get interesting, but I wouldn't get too excited like the leftist media ATM over the usual nothing and unknown.

ps I have the cheese under the top bun on my home made burgers lol

Padapoulos only pleaded guilty to lying, so unless he lied about something material who knows if that leads anywhere.

The amount of money Manafort was being paid by ukraine/moscow is not the kind of money you pay for anything above board.

Some numbers about the Russian involvement, through the social medias, in the 2015-2017 presidential election are finally starting to trickle out.

https://www.inverse.com/article/37953-russia-facebook-bigger-than-thought?utm_campaign=organic&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=inverse

Around 29 million people were delivered 80,000 posts from 120 state-sponsored Russian pages from the period between June 2015 to August 2017. The Internet Research Agency, a company linked the Kremlin, was behind this content that was then, NBC News reported, “shared, liked and followed by people on Facebook, and, as a result, three times more people may have been exposed to a story that originated from the Russian operation.”

The C-SPAN hearing on the topic are going on now:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?436454-1/facebook-google-twitter-executives-testify-russia-election-ads

Second day in the hearing of Facebook, Twitter and Google(Youtube)'s representatives regarding the meddling in politics and social issues using social medias.

There is a lot to be learned through those hearings. I am finding this much more interesting then anything else in the news cycle these days.

https://www.wired.com/story/six-revealing-moments-from-the-second-day-of-russia-hearings/

Burr, the committee chair, highlighted two Facebook posts from a Russian propaganda group called Internet Research Agency that created a conflict on the streets of Houston by drawing two groups of protestors to fake “rallies” at the same place and time. One post, shared by the fake Facebook page Heart of Texas, promoted a purported protest against the "Islamization of Texas." The second post, uploaded by the fake page United Muslims of America, promoted an event aimed at saving "Islamic knowledge." Both groups bought ads to publicize their events, spending about $200 in total.

Burr then showed images of the resulting clash outside the Islamic Center in Houston, dramatizing how fake accounts can produce real conflict. Skeptics of the impact of Russian meddling in the US election have argued that just because Russia endeavored to influence American voters doesn't mean they did. But the fact that people showed up for these protests, designed to foment anger on both sides, demonstrates that influence.

"Do you believe that any of your companies have identified the full scope of Russian active measures?" - Warner

"I have to say no." – Facebook General Counsel Colin Stretch

Both groups bought ads to publicize their events, spending about $200 in total.
im-not-even-mad-that-is-impressive-memes-com-14268329.png

More people show up to protest with their cameras hoping to catch something to get their five minutes than actually protesting. Like at the car meet where dude got his Mustang trashed, 3-4 people were trashing, 50 were recording with their phones doing nothing else. But if you don't pay attention, it looks like a huge mob was attacking him.

Chris Matthews MSNBC: Dems “Blew It” By Lying About Dossier Funds, “Brings Into Question The Whole Effort”

-

CNN Admits Hillary Clinton Rigged Election Against Bernie Sanders - Donna Brazile

this is so ridiculous it's actually hard to believe. I'm not talking about Hillary, she will do anything, no surprise there.
I'm talking about everyone else on the D side. They encouraged Hillary. When this started they should've left her out on her own. They want to country to be democratic, but they can't even support a fair race for their own leadership. This is the party that banks on protectecting everyone's interest? They screw their own people over.

In a sense they are being true to their ideology. They are in favor of anyone being marginalized, so Hillary would have been marginalized by losing to Bernie, so they gave her the spot instead.

Tony Cox, the new head of the clean air committee, runs a consulting firm serving oil and chemical clients. He has published research questioning whether recent reductions in pollutants like fine particulate matter and ozone yields health benefits, which runs contrary to the EPA’s position.

Robert Phalen of the University of California, Irvine is a new science board member. He has argued that current air quality in the United States is too clean for “optimum health.”
http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/358640-epa-names-industry-state-officials-to-advisory-boards

My theory is that this administration is trying to make The Onion redundant.

this is so ridiculous it's actually hard to believe. I'm not talking about Hillary, she will do anything, no surprise there.
I'm talking about everyone else on the D side. They encouraged Hillary. When this started they should've left her out on her own. They want to country to be democratic, but they can't even support a fair race for their own leadership. This is the party that banks on protectecting everyone's interest? They screw their own people over.

In a sense they are being true to their ideology. They are in favor of anyone being marginalized, so Hillary would have been marginalized by losing to Bernie, so they gave her the spot instead.

I'd recommend you not look into how fucked the entire american political system is. At this point it's just political warfare, the only bit of government that seems to still care about it's citizens are local governments.

My personal belief at this point is that if you're a politician/academic/scientist that takes a stance against climate change you should be the very last person in line to receive help should you ever become the victim of a natural disaster caused by climate change.

I get that some people reject climate change people it's quite abstract but air quality should be obvious. It's the first time i have ever heard someone say that coal particules in the air would be good for your health.

So where's all the November 4th Antifa protest news?! Are protests only set to begin once all the lefties wake up around 3pm ?

People arrested:

Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal(Billionaire owner of The Kingdom Holding group 17.1B USD net worth)
Prince Mitaab Bin Abdullah (Former Minister of the National Guard)
Prince Turki Bin Abdullah (Former Governor of Riyadh(Capital))
Prince Turki Bin Nasser
Waleed Ibrahim (Owner of MBC Media Company 10.9B USD net worth)
Khaled Al-Tuwaijri (Former President of the Royal Court)
Adel Faqih (former labor minster and current economy and planning Minister)
Omer Dabbagh (Former president of the General Investment Authority)
Saleh Kamel (Billionaire 2.2B USD net worth)
Saud Al-Tobaishi (Head(former?) of Royal ceremonies and protocols)
Ibrahim Al-Assaf (Former Finance minister and current state minister)
Bakr Bin Ladin (Owner of Bin Ladin Group)
Saud Al-Dawish (former CEO of Saudi Telecom Company)
Khaled Al-Mulhem (former Director General at Saudi Arabian Airlines)

Back