Nissan (and whatever else) Parts Resaler

Status
Not open for further replies.

97_240sx

Legacy Member
I just got a hook up for parts... and so far the guy is beating any price I can come close to here in town for just about anything... If you are interested in something, or have some questions, hit me up at joshbberube@hotmail.com and I will see if I can get some group buys etc... the guy has everything for the sentra and 240's it seems, and hookups in japan etc. His shipping is great, and he is real easy to deal with. He just needs a few people like myself to handle nissans, cause I know them better. So pass it along, or pitch me an email and tell me what you need. I promise you you won't be sorry.

Aftermarket or OEM ?! What lines does he carry?!

Edit: you should post this on NPclub.. you'll have much more responses and be able to have more deals ;)

NPClub is being gay, won't let me post....

I can get anything pretty much, you tell me I find it. Headgaskets, fuel pumps, injectors, suspension, electronics... etc etc... honda, nissan whatever CAI for cheap... lots of stuff. Just email me or hit me up on MSN for prices... takes me about a day to get good quotes.. I can get group buys on most stuff over 3-5 items... even turbo manifolds for sr20dets... you name it, I will try and find it for you.

hrmmm. that one could be tricky... I have no skirts on mine. But I can check how he is for OEM stuff.

Mine is Base, he is getting me a price, they have to be shipped from texas which will be the $$$ part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back