300ZX TT and performance exhausts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsparent

A friend of mine needs infos on performance exhausts. The car, a 1990 Nissan 300 ZX Twin Turbo, is bone stock and he's looking for top of the lines exhaust.

Universal mufflers (with Custom work) or directly from the cat...what is the best brand(s) to flow this bitch !

Thanks for the input...

Why is he still stock?? :) If he wants the best exhaust for the Z and has the money to spend, go to the following webpage. http://www.specialtyz.com/exhaust.htm The Labree exhaust is the best money can buy. Even better than the B&B. He should also go ahead and get the split downpipes along with a set of test pipes. The sound will be increadible but not too loud since he is running stock turbos. You might as well get the JWT ECU and a JWT Air Filter along with a aftermarket clutch and your friend will have a very reliable 430hp. I ran 13.0@109mph with that setup minus the downpipes. He should see high 12's.

Originally posted by jsparent
A friend of mine needs infos on performance exhausts. The car, a 1990 Nissan 300 ZX Twin Turbo, is bone stock and he's looking for top of the lines exhaust.

Universal mufflers (with Custom work) or directly from the cat...what is the best brand(s) to flow this bitch !

Thanks for the input...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back