The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

Milo is hot.

edit:

If you pay attention to this video, you will hear the not so distant cry of the land whale.

Joe Rogan had Milo on his podcast at some point. It really does not take a lot to start peeling off that aura of assurance that this guy built over himself. It works well on national TV when he confronts PC people but someone that can ask any question will quickly tear him appart. Pretty shitty human being.

Strong parenting issue this kid had...

Yes it has gone to far. Because lobby and governments use it to remove liberty from individual people.

We see it every week, people get arrested. Getting from month to years of prisons only because of a facebook post or youtube videos.
Event here in CANADA. in Ontario people getting their live destroy by political correctness laws.

it become a powerful tool to support Agenda. Agenda to simply collect political favor or collect money. or strait up manipulate organization like University or other kind of schools.

I compare Polital correctness to Religions. SJW want to control the way you think and believe.
Make you fear of Hell. punishment if you dont agree with "equality" at all cost.

Fake Reward like paradise. Soon they said the world will be in harmony because of no white and only multiculturalism. a single World Government who will decide for you etcetc no identity will remain.

What did you expect would happen when our youth is flooded with soap boxes to parade their narcissistic tenancies and self entitlements? This is what happens when you give medals to people who finish in last, and coddle the socially inept. It's like reverse Darwinism out there.

Joe Rogan had Milo on his podcast at some point. It really does not take a lot to start peeling off that aura of assurance that this guy built over himself. It works well on national TV when he confronts PC people but someone that can ask any question will quickly tear him appart. Pretty shitty human being.

Rogan is a good interviewer, but if you keep talking about personal life and sexual preferences, Milo will not shy off the discussion. Which says a lot about the size of his balls.

I haven't seen Milo lose an argument yet, which says a lot about his debating skills.

What did you expect would happen when our youth is flooded with soap boxes to parade their narcissistic tenancies and self entitlements? This is what happens when you give medals to people who finish in last, and coddle the socially inept. It's like reverse Darwinism out there.

Fucking exactly.

The internet gave everyone a voice. How's that workin out for ya?

A society where everyone is getting more and more defensive, actually avoiding speaking their minds publicly for fear of going viral because of f****t youngin's who type faster than they can think.

That's free speech for you.

I don't agree with most of his views, but I have yet to see him lose a debate. You probably just don't like him because he's a libertarian.

PS : Lost at
089.gif

Everything is triggering these days, it sucks because I am a TA and fuck some of the excuses for late submissions are so pathetic and really bad for some of the people who are experiencing troubling times. I once asked a student what happened and why is the work late, instead of explaining they just said I was triggering them, I said fuck it and don't worry, I would rather not lose my job atm.

Ive seen a lot of SJW/Feminazi/Cisgender/activists on podcasts and youtube. It doesnt take a lot to expose their bullshit. Pretty shitty human beings if you ask me...

Your point was?

There's people like that on both sides of the spectrum.

Last edited:
Ive seen a lot of SJW/Feminazi/Cisgender/activists on podcasts and youtube. It doesnt take a lot to expose their bullshit. Pretty shitty human beings if you ask me...

Your point was?

There's people like that on both sides of the spectrum.

Cisgender are the hetero.

Learn their shit better than them. the more you know the better we can counter them.

And Liberal lefty (citizen of the world wanna be) are pretty selfish and arrogant.

I have better service and humanist from rich concervative business man and they should be the evil one....
llol

for your viewing pleasure.

Financial domination.

A lot of social movements swing back ten fold and it's not any better. Just look at mainstream fashion in the 50's then 70's then 80's. Clean....fucked up....space age sharp uberclean. Now would you rather wear a classic 50's suit or a classic 80's suit?

It's starting to happen with PC. It'll take a few more years, there's only so much bullshit anyone can take. When every regressive leftist gets bored and the pendulum swings back further the other way over 5-10 years it's gonna be ugly. Again.

Cisgender are the hetero.

Learn their shit better than them. the more you know the better we can counter them.

And Liberal lefty (citizen of the world wanna be) are pretty selfish and arrogant.

I have better service and humanist from rich concervative business man and they should be the evil one....
llol

for your viewing pleasure.

Financial domination.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx1n3RQ0tJo

Yeah my bad. I meant the cisgender/transgender debate.

Back