OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

Scooter

Premium
Pour ce qui ont des cameras dans leurs autos...montrez nous vos vidéos.
Accidents, mauvais conducteurs,etc.

Je commence ...

One hour drive today, just random people doing illegal stuff left and right, nothing out of the ordinary :(

What was the point of your comment?

Please explain how I am selfish? Please go ahead.

The poor loser in the red minivan on Decarie put his signal on and you accelerated up the ass of the guy in front of you to block him from moving over

The poor loser in the red minivan on Decarie put his signal on and you accelerated up the ass of the guy in front of you to block him from moving over

He put his turn signal, probably saw me in his mirror and took it off.

I don't accelerate to block people off, maybe you do that, but a yaris isn't powerful enough to do that...

And the white Christler was driven by an old lady looooost as fuck, she was doing like 50kmh and tried changing lanes like three times.

I hate the OP for starting this thread. I have been resisting getting a dash cam for a while, putting it off each time the urge to buy more shit takes over me. Now wanting to participate in this thread is too much justification!

I hate the OP for starting this thread. I have been resisting getting a dash cam for a while, putting it off each time the urge to buy more shit takes over me. Now wanting to participate in this thread is too much justification!

im about to get one...not so much for the fact of catching crazy stuff but imagine how much trouble it can save you if ever you are wrongfully pulled over by a cop, or wronfully accused of an accident

wow. vous avez rien d'autre à faire? C'est quoi l'objectif visé? Vous prendre pour un justicier? Devenir une éventuelle vedette en passant à la télé à une de ces emissions qui montrent des accidents live?? Expliquez, je ne comprends pas.

^^ je vais t'expliquer :

Tu prend ton vagin et tu le lave jusqu'a temps qu'il n'y a plus de sable dedans.

Back