Incoming snowstorm - Enjoy your AWD/4X4s boys and girls!

lord_galathon

Hopefully you won't be stuck in apocalyptic traffic caused by blokes in electric cars (and for some reason Mercedes SUVs...)

OntarioSnowstorm2.jpg

My RWD BMW is ready too... People who can't drive/have fun in winter with RWD are little bitches.

My RWD BMW is ready too... People who can't drive/have fun in winter with RWD are little bitches.

Its not me and my RWD platform that worries me out on the road during heavy snow. It's the AWD/4WD divas who think that because they can accelerate just fine, braking shouldn't be a problem.

Probably going to take my dads truck and lol at stuckfags parked on the side of the road with hazards on.

im fucking ready!!!!! bring it on ALOT of it

[video]http://jalopnik.com/5969863/watch-a-beastly-nissan-gt+r-drive-out-of-sub+arctic-snow?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow[/video]

ouch... Have to fix my slipping belt in my snow blower ASAP !

Love Crown Vics in the snow. Especially when trunk is full of heavy stuff. I can go where mercedez 350 AWD gets stuck, even without having a LSD. ;-)

No its still fun, you can handbrake everywhere. I might take mine out for some parking lot donuts later

This is my first FWD car, I always had RWD. Even when I master my handbrake it's never gonna be as good :(

Even my girlfriend is like I know that feel bro

Jeep jk lifted with big ass MT... Check
Fx4 ecoboost w/ rear locker... Check

Bring. It. On.

Envoyé depuis mon SGH-I747M avec Tapatalk

Back