LF resto that serves decent burgers!

M0T0M4N14C

...and I'm not talking about places that serves frozen overcooked paties!!!

I want mine medium rare, so it needs to be daily freshly grounded, you know what I'm talking about...:bigup:

Try once at Blakks in Laval, it was ok!

Thanks!

Your BBQ

Great restaurant!
Quite cheap.
Only thing they ask in return is that you cook it yourself.

Greatest part is that you can get drunk and then drive right through your bed without getting catch by the cop.

Your BBQ

Great restaurant!
Quite cheap.
Only thing they ask in return is that you cook it yourself.

Greatest part is that you can get drunk and then drive right through your bed without getting catch by the cop.

Already store the charcoal! And I like mine on the grill so cant really do that inside!! :(

5 guys burger in vaudreuil damn that shit is good !

x2

I was really impressed. The burgers are fresh, the toppings are great and you can put as many as you want (included in burger price), and the fries are great too. Only fresh potatoes.

I bit far for a burger...but I heard that there will be one open soon on Des Laurentides...anyone can confirm?

medium saignant ?? o_O ouff pas sure pour un burger... deja asayé et .... Pas overcook la mais medium biencuit metons ces le best toute est cuit et ces juteux encore !!

sa ma assé surpris que a NY il demandais comment tu voulais ton burger justement ... un burger saignant o_O... Mais cétais fait sur place la viande haché cétais frais !

Méchant Boeuf on St-Paul

Le Méchant Burger : Angus AAA, bacon, fromages bleu ciel de charlevoix et gruyère, oignons caramélisés & frites maison.

2cscj2t.jpg

www.mechantboeuf.com

Back