Montreal Canadiens First Round Tickets F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper2003

Legacy Member
Hey i have 2 tickets to game 6(game 3 in montreal).
Section white
333 Row CC
Seats 4 & 5

Starting price is $400 for both tickets.

You still can buy whites... for 90$. The scalper wont go over 180$ because it's twice as much.

lol seriously....there's ripping people off for a decent profit, but this is more of doing people in the ass!!!!

hotice_ said:
LoL

400 for seats in the white section

April Fool's is thursday not today

That's an awesome comment :)

If i wanted to screw people like this, i could've too! No one will buy tickets this early at that price -- especially since most Montrealers are predicting the habs will get swept in the first round, due to their recent skid...

What if there's no game 6 and they have to return the tickets? Pay $400 and get $120 (face-value) back? Ouch that'll hurt.

IF you guys dont want the tickets then don't bitch.
And BTW INT the tickets in the whites do not go for $120, why dont you people take a look into the tickets prices before you start to bitch!!!!!!!

viper2003 said:
IF you guys dont want the tickets then don't bitch.
And BTW INT the tickets in the whites do not go for $120, why dont you people take a look into the tickets prices before you start to bitch!!!!!!!

Definately not bitching! If you can make the $400, that's cool man.

I got corporate seats for $50 each in whites (all that was available) - was told they originally cost $60 each. Could be wrong.

I've only got tickets for game 2 at home, prolly game #4 in the series. I'd buy for the rest of the series (if there IS a rest) if it were at a reasonable price. My comments were cuz i DO have some interest in your tickets :) Just not at that price... lemme know if you come down in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back