Julep April 6th 2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vw_guy87

Legacy Member
Seing how it snowed last ngiht + today, I was wondering if some of you guys plan on going to Julep this Tuesday.

I thin Jeremie is suppose to have the t-shirts but if I go, it would only be to pick it up.. and or to get a quick bite.

So let me know what is up.

Vw_guy87 :dunno:

i might stop by for a couple of minutes but i gotta be at the airport for 8h30. gotta pick up friends that are coming to visit from spain.

might stop after if some of them are not too tired. i hope some of you guys speak spanish cause i dont lol

Depending on the weather..... If the snow is gone and it is somewhat warm outside LilJettaBoy and I will be there.... (I am fighting bronchitis so if it is too cold, I dunno) :D

vwbitch said:
Depending on the weather..... If the snow is gone and it is somewhat warm outside LilJettaBoy and I will be there.... (I am fighting bronchitis so if it is too cold, I dunno) :D

Sorry to hear that.. :(

As for the snow outside.. yeah that bitch better melt.. I want summer to come quickly so we can get all the sexy dubs out... :bigup:

Vw_guy87

Clearing up but still a bit crisp... I'd even say nipply... and as far as saying too damn cold!

From Meteomedia:
0% precipitation
4 Deg. C
25Km/h winds

Stop whining you Wankers... It's gonna be nicer then the 1st meet we all went to & froze our bollocks off.

So I’ll C all you crackers there!!!

don't call him ernie, burt

and some of you were pressuring me to take out my car, HA!
i'll see you all when the sun is out again

Je vais venir faire un tit tour, question de rencontrer le monde pour la première fois! Je viendrai ak mon 1,8L v8... euh 8v! :bigup:

En plus, si la mk2sex est bel et bien la jetta noire vr6 que j'avais vu dans un thread... Ça risque d'être joli!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back