Toll Free Reservations: 1-800-321-2211
18.1 Miles/Approx. 30 Min from Track.

i just called and did my reservations

*edit* fukc i cant wait to go !!! this is gonna be so sweet :D

CY_Collage.jpg

a little picture of how it looks like

Last edited:
[Ef]saceone[sF] said:
hey mark shotgun dans votre chambre...allright?

j'attends la réponse de quelqu'un et je te laisse savoir si cette personne vient ou non, si tout va bien tu es avec nous, c'est 79 US par nuit. je n'ai droit qu'à 5 personne par chambre! nous sommes 2 jusqu'à maintenant (mon frère et moi)

Blak Vento said:
euh... c pas single or double occupancy ??? en tk... moi aussi je vais la

ma chambre est au meilleur prix disponible* 2 lits queens* max 4 personnes, la madame m'a dit 5. c'est 10$ de plus..

*edit*

je pense que toute les occupation simple ou double sont réservés cauz thats all she had left to offer me

Great idea :bigup: Speaking of alcohol, i'm 19, can I drive through the border legally with a trunk full of beer and booze?

Dubweiser said:
Great idea :bigup: Speaking of alcohol, i'm 19, can I drive through the border legally with a trunk full of beer and booze?
No however I will be willing to move the booz for you... My fee is 20% of the loot. :bigup:

what??? 20% is perfectly reasonable... ;)

I am absolutely talking out of my arse & have no clue about the "being 19" bit...

Well I need to find out, the last thing I want having to turn around or ditch many cases of 24's and booze at the border. Would anyone be willing to stock up their cars with some of our booze, you can put your stuff in my car, and we'll have a few drinks together, and I can smoke you on a couple of spliffs if you're into that...

Dubweiser said:
Well I need to find out, the last thing I want having to turn around or ditch many cases of 24's and booze at the border. Would anyone be willing to stock up their cars with some of our booze, you can put your stuff in my car, and we'll have a few drinks together, and I can smoke you on a couple of spliffs if you're into that...
you need to be 21 to have/drink booze. however, if I bring my car, i'll carry it along no problem as long as I have room for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back