How do you deal with tailgaters???

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoxsterBoy said:
I'LL REPEAT:

TAILGATHERS would *NOT EXIST* without ppl like you.

Where do you think the problem really is ?????????????????????????

...Road Rage wouldn't exist without frustrated people like you *banghead* . Instead of tailgating people who are already going fast, just get in the other lane and pass him if you're in such a hurry.

Esti que le monde sont cave, ca bitch de pas faire de la vitesse pis de pas rouler au dessus des limites pis la tout le monde se mette a dire le contraire ici. On voit bien qu'on est sur un forum et pas dans la vrai vie.

Esti que ca m'équoeure, soyer dont honnete un peu. Si vous faite du 140 150, venez pas bitcher le jeune qui fait du 130 dans un autre thread.

BoxsterBoy said:
I'LL REPEAT:

TAILGATHERS would *NOT EXIST* without ppl like you.

Where do you think the problem really is ?????????????????????????

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Rising Force said:
...Road Rage wouldn't exist without frustrated people like you *banghead* . Instead of tailgating people who are already going fast, just get in the other lane and pass him if you're in such a hurry.

I never said I was in a hurry. Just that his attitude leads to road rage. Why just not ppl pass you, LIKE I DO. I do it all the time, but because it's good to be nice to others. They wanna go fast, I pull over, that's sooo simple.

You would like me to STAY in my lane, when there is nobody in the middle and laugh at them. SORRY NO. I don't like to be tailgated, SO I PULL OVER.

Simple.

Life is a series of choices....

Choice 1: Stay in your lane,get tailgated and be a hater and get mad.

Choice 2: Pull in the middle, right lane and everyone is happy.

Which choice looks better to you?

I personally chose 2. My choice.

if I'm going 140 and someone comes up behind me at 160 I'll let him/her pass even if it's a piece of crap about to hit it's limiter. I have nothing to lose, actually they do so I let'em go.

The pig headed drivers that don't budge DO cause road rage. Have a (unhealthy) heightened sense of self (think they own the road ie: everyone should do as I..120,130 etc)
Are sexually inept and frustrated and need to prove themselves in this useless manner same as the guy who floors it when being passed just to prove he could if he wanted to.

But wait why didn't I think of this before????!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!!! A line up of closely spaced cars (like 10) going 120+ is SAFE! Like a train they have common momentum between them and save gas have through streaming duh! It saves the planet I See the light...........it's a glowbug about to hit my windshield
NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rising_Force... only great post u did! I think u won't have a long life on MR dude.... a few exemple:

Rising Force said:
La meilleure solution est d'acheter les pneus et les installer toi-même.
Ben oui on à toute la machinerie pour changer les pneu chez nous incluant la machine pour les balancer!

Rising Force said:
i slow down, and when they try to pass me i block them.
Are u mental or something ? Maybe you just had your license....

Rising Force said:
Twitch said:
Any of you guys been followed by an enraged driver?
Yeah, but they always leave when I get out of my car.
Ouf! U almost scared me!

Rising Force said:
Les Lexus/Toyota sont les chars les plus ennuyants sur la planète
When you don't know what u r talking about, u stfu.

Rising Force said:
bashing a Modorator and still a newbie.... ouf... i smeel the ban around here :bigup:

"bashing a Modorator"

Where did I bash him? Just because I don't agree with him doesn't automatically equal that.

Nice try at making your way to the top by kissing asses though, boy.

Rising Force said:

Even in Canada road code requires you to travel in the first free available lane, no matter your speed. You are commiting an infraction by staying in 2nd lane without any reason. You deserve to be tailgated, honked, blipped, cursed at and crash and burn to death. Which is what happens to people like you in the rest of the world.

Are you sure its legal to overtake on the right?

dont tail me, you will eat shit.

i drive alot of shitboxes, and the brakes work well,i dont care about the body of the car....use your imagination :D

Qubism said:
Even in Canada road code requires you to travel in the first free available lane, no matter your speed. You are commiting an infraction by staying in 2nd lane without any reason. You deserve to be tailgated, honked, blipped, cursed at and crash and burn to death. Which is what happens to people like you in the rest of the world.

Indeed. Therefore if there are three lanes and all are empty and you wanna go 140 you do it on the right. if there's 1 truck, you pull to the middle pass and back to the right. I do it all the time works great. 99.9% of the time there's someone that will go faster than you

Supersonic said:
you guys don't get it! you cannot go over 100 in the middle lane for more than an minute, not even 30 seconds and sometimes less, theres just too many cars. thats why i stay on the left.
Supersonic said:
he seems to be the only one with a little brains
tailgating is so wrong no matter the lane, place or speed. if you're going so fast over the speed limit why get upset because someone is going at a reaseonable speed?? And how dare you say I cause road rage. you're all bitching about me but if theres an accident like a few weeks ago on the 40, you start pointing fingers and saying how we have proof that speed kills

**** you to all tailgaters that posted on this thread :squintfin

Awh come on now...
How hard is it to let go of the gas and pull right for a few seconds? You'll press the resume button on your cruise control afterwards.
I do it all the time.
I expect people to do it to.
It's called common sense.

That said tailgaters aren't any better. If the car is currently passing another one on the right.. ease up the gas and wait for the one in front of you to pull right. You'll lose... a few seconds and that's it. It's not a race. If you're already late, 1 minute isn't going to change a lot.

What makes it better to tailgate people doing 100 than people doing 120?
i don't get it... Sounds like "I can do it to others but you can't do it to me!!!" kinda thing

hereiam said:
Indeed. Therefore if there are three lanes and all are empty and you wanna go 140 you do it on the right. if there's 1 truck, you pull to the middle pass and back to the right. I do it all the time works great. 99.9% of the time there's someone that will go faster than you

Only problem with that is that nobody does it.
People stick with the middle lane. It sucks to be in the right one while driving 100 and passing cars on the left.
Think we all need to go brush up on our driving in public skills.

Qubism said:

The road code also prohibits driving over the speed limit as well as tailgating other drivers.According to your logic, everyone committing an infraction deserves to die.

There is no place for double standards or for interpretation of the law. You can't crictisize another person's actions if you're not respecting the law yourself.

mrshoe said:
Only problem with that is that nobody does it.
People stick with the middle lane. It sucks to be in the right one while driving 100 and passing cars on the left.
Think we all need to go brush up on our driving in public skills.

yeah people have this idea that the right is reserved for trucks and the middle becomes their right. or when it's empty they just feel safer having ONE WHOLE LANE on either side just in case. Most people are too lazy and drive by necessity not deriving pleasure from it so asking them to do more results in GRROOAAAANNN. They be quite happy to set the cruise at whatever speed and watch TV if they could. Driving is an ACTIVE undertaking not a passive one

Rising Force said:
The road code also prohibits driving over the speed limit as well as tailgating other drivers.According to your logic, everyone committing an infraction deserves to die.

There is no place for double standards or for interpretation of the law. You can't crictisize another person's actions if you're not respecting the law yourself.

I never talked about speeding or talkgating, I said you were making an infraction. And by your actions you are putting other people lives at risk, just like people who speed or tailgate.

Are you in law enforcement per chance? If someone is doing 140 it's the police business and the drivers business, not yours. Your business is to move out of the ****ing way.

Qubism said:
Are you in law enforcement per chance? If someone is doing 140 it's the police business and the drivers business, not yours. Your business is to move out of the ****ing way.
You don't seem to understand what the real situation is.

People who don't move out of the way are thinking the exact same way as the tailgaiters.

Mencius said to King Hui, "Let's use fightings of a battle as an exemple. After a fierce engagement, the soldiers threw down their armnament and retreated.
Some soldiers retreated 50 paces; other 100 paces. Those retreating 50 paces laughed at those who retreated 100 paces. What do you say?"

The King replied, "No. Even if one does not retreat 100 paces, it is retreating nevertheless."

-Conversation with King Hui of Liang, Chap.3
Mencius

Rising Force said:
You don't seem to understand what the real situation is.

People who don't move out of the way are thinking the exact same way as the tailgaiters.

Mencius said to King Hui, "Let's use fightings of a battle as an exemple. After a fierce engagement, the soldiers threw down their armnament and retreated.
Some soldiers retreated 50 paces; other 100 paces. Those retreating 50 paces laughed at those who retreated 100 paces. What do you say?"

The King replied, "No. Even if one does not retreat 100 paces, it is retreating nevertheless."

-Conversation with King Hui of Liang, Chap.3

Mencius

Dude it's time to get out of the "tree" position and go urinate it's going to your head.....

For years, I have journeyed around the world looking for the perfect evironment to establish my colony of ants, when one day I unexpectandly landed on a hostile island called Montreal. As I started making my way towards the middle of the urban jungle, some mother :squintfin started crusing rather close to the posterior of my car. I have then been pissed off.

I was given, at this point, two choice, the red or the blue pill, ... without a doubt, I took the blue pill, knowing that by becoming a super sayan I would not conquer those beasty fly's. Thanks to the surplus of stamina from the blue pill, I was able to quickly re-energrize my mana.

Once My mana was at an appropriate level, I have decided to summon my most effective weapon, I magicly, of course with some star wars help, opened the hatch, yes hatch, because my space ship is a hatchback. And then summoned, .. FAT BOY .. i have named the following after my son, It is a mighty A-Bomb.

Once the A-bomb was launched, I succesfully managed to get rid of those annoying sea creatures tailgating me. ...

P.S. Nadeau is a stupid and retarded teacher, thank you

i agree with Rising force..especially in the case where..let's say i'm driving on the third lane..and the other two lanes are completely empty...and a faggot comes tailgating me even though he has other 2 lanes compltely free ..i don't wanna block him..but i guess he just wants to see me moving from the third lane since he has a lot of space on the other lanes..if he wants to pass me..i don't understand their logic...if u're in a hurry( meaning that the car in front of you is slowing u down, then change lane...u have 2 free lanes and go...)..otherwise..if u just wanna see me move out of YOUR way...so u can feel special (it works on some retards)...that the third lane belongs to u...u can go **** yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back