After Two Weeks Of Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNasty

Legacy Member
...I'm finally going to get my car . Its a red 1998 VR6 Jetta GLX . The car is in perfect condition and I dealed in a 6month warranty with lowering springs and FK shocks . I get the car sometime next week . I have to wait till the garage installs the suspension . Can't wait to get it...guess I'll be seeing you guys on Tuesday at Julep in two weeks :bigup:

nice *tu* :D *tu*

j'ai hate de voir ta dub... VR en plus haaaaaa

un autre qui va me dépasser :laugh: :rant: :laugh: :rant:

Dubguyvr6 said:
the question IS, when will we be seeing the Caddy?
Dude...you don't even know the begining of it...my truck has become an urban legend over the years...it should be out( I hope ) In 3weeks :bigup:

hey ppl
le pick up moi je l'ai vue avant le qu'il y ais le 20v dedans pi AWSOME
yer mongol le pick up :D

[Ef]saceone[sF] said:
lol urban legend....tsk tsk tsk! I wanna see it too!:(

come to julep with the VR :bigup:
I'll be at Julep for sure...can't wait to meet you guys :bigup: And yeah I can't wait to go with my pick-up also *banghead*

be sure to post pics of the glx eh:bigup: automatic like you were looking for or did you go with manual?

Automatic...great find...I can't wait !!! I'm going to see the car tomorrow and also to give a deposit . I'll take a couple of snapshots of it .

why did you chose to go with automatic? I'm a big fan of red glx's.. krustux on vwquebec has one of the nicest ones around...

ok. but then again, si c'est un daily driver et 5 vitesses c'est malcommode, pquoi mettre des lowering spring qui vont etre moins "confortables" hein? :rolleyes:

edit: aren't all our cars daily drivers!! :dunno:

[Ef]saceone[sF] said:
mais lui y'as son pick up pour les fds/shows...mais je pense avoir lu qu'il fesait bcp de route dans le traffic:dunno:
Exactly my friend...I live in St-Jean and have to travel to Mtl everyday in traffic . And as for the lowering...I can't stand the look of a car that isn't lowered *banghead* Especially a Dub .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back