driving test

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_man

Banned
hey guys,
i know this has been posted before but wtvr...i have my driving test tomm.
i'm worried if there asses and i'venever been in that are before driving...i'm a pretty good driver i've been driving since 12-13 and passed my test without studying so i'm not stupid or really dont know how to drive..i just wanted to know if u guys have any suggestions...
ohh and one question when backing out of a parking spot...as ur turning right to leave in reverse what flasher do i put on...right one ??
thanx ahead guys

try not to look nervous. if you do then the tester will get nervous and he will notice every little thing. be confident, and so will he.
best of luck.........

Pedal to the metal chummers!

No, seriously, drive slow and look everywhere, dont forget blind spots and the likes....

From my experience it has very little to do with driving skill and more to do with how the examiner feels. I failed 2-3 times then on my last time, the evaluator had his superior in the back seat evaluating him! All of a sudden he couldn't pull any more BS and everyone in my group that day (group organized by the driving school) passed.

Good luck

Good luck Idiot - call me when your done!!! If you pass maby you will get lucky since your dying for my sloppy seconds > Miceli...lol

okok said:
try not to look nervous. if you do then the tester will get nervous and he will notice every little thing. be confident, and so will he.
best of luck.........

I'm not sure this is a good idea... :dunno:
Anyway, Good luck for the exam :bigup:

I think if your french is strong, you should speak in french.
I didn't and failed the first time.
Good luck bro and let us know how u do after
Karim

u guys are fu(kers ....berretta i'm getting her.... :thefinger
and and guys its a shame but i failed..i still cant believe it, but as were parking she kinda mentiond i failed so i ramed the car in to the curb...not hard though :D

I think their evaluation of minor mistakes is pretty random...I never took driving courses and passed with a decent grade without even knowing you're supposed to check blind spots twice before changing lanes or when turning at a light. OTOH, I know lots of people who had to do it 2-3 times because of stupid shit like that :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back