Thinking about buying a VW, suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scirocco talk

just contact the owner <www.vwbilly@hotmail.com>

I don't know if I made this one mainstream:

Scirocco 16v, second owner, gray; Working A/C, sunroof; 214000km (132000 miles); Tinted electric windows; Heated Recaro seats; Sony radio; Original powertrain on synthetic oil; Koni adjustable shocks; Polyurethane bushings; Euro intake cam; Neuspeed tie-bars over the engine and in the trunk; Stainless brakes lines; Bigger sway bars, front and rear; Short shifter; K&N air filter; Neuspeed ignition wires; Rust protection; Car cover; New battery, brakes and 4 rotors, rear tires; Recent fuel tank and pump (on VW recall); timing belt done In very good condition, runs great. I hope a zealous buyer age 25+ that will take care of this car seriously. 3500$CAD firm
saintor1@hotmail.com

Mine is not for sale for any amount of money (although I could consider offers over $30,000). I spent three years without a Scirocco once, I don't want to go through that again! I don't have a Scirocco because that's what I had the money for, I could buy an M3 and an M5 tomorrow If I wanted to, but I just love those damn Scirocco's. Ask Paul (Psychopathic16v) how much he would sell his, you'll see he probably feel the same way.

Pa

PA16V...I tried to reach the guy "VWBilly" yesterday and today...no news...do you know the guy? or do you know is car...is it nice? If you know him could you give ma email adresse for me? here it is: tek_121@hotmail.com
Thanx in advance!

Is the site Scirocco.org is a Quebec based site?
does anyone knows?

Sorry, I don't know the guy nor the car, i saw the add on Scirocco.org and thought that Montreal people should know about it.

If you do get in touch with him, ask him if he recently bought it from Sylvain Volks. If it is, I'd stay away from that car! Althought I don't think it's that one.

Try again www.vwbilly@hotmail.com or without the www.

Pa

Scirocco.org is not quebec based, that's for sure. if it is, I'll be very suprised because I sent in a lot of pics from my car over 2 months ago and the webmaster (Brett) hasn't posted any of them. He said he wanted to make a profile, but he doesn't look in a hurry to put one of the nicest Scirocco's from Quebec on the site!

On top of that, EmSport is one of the sponsors of the site and it you be foolish for a Portland, WA company to sponsor a Qc site!

Pa

Would you know someone with a nice MK1 golf for sale I'm looking for eighter a rabbit or a rocco...???

Are you looking for something like this ???

cody4.jpg

Re: Scirocco talk

Rocco`s are tha Bomb!!I know own 2..mk1/1.8t>mk2/G60,turbo!!yeah!!i did not have enough of one so i had to get both models...i do not think there is a funner car to kick the living ****s out off,in the city or highway!!
By the way, PA, i know someone that as a turbo set up for that baby!!welcome to the TURBO TEAM,scirocco,rabbit,mk1,mk2..Let it RIPPPP!!

Scirocco.org isn't a canadian basted site. my buddy brett from
NY runs the site, but is kinda slow with the updates. soon
enough paul. he has to finish playing around with his car!!
:)

The 1.8t is not comming out before summer 2006 ,at least it looks that way...no,i`m joking it`s comming out @ the beginning of this comming summer ,with a few extras in the engine n` body..cause it`s never enough!!
The g60 turbo mk2 is is out for blood very soon..got to take it for a ride before it starts snowing and before psychopatic16v puts is away cause i wanna race is assss...
wass-up Paully!!???Nice to see ya in this forum..just don`t bring the rest of the crew to start dumping it on me again...just kidding dude!!
So are ya on!!!???

yeah man!!!
let's get this shiat rollin'. you know i'm always down
for crazyness!! don't worry about those other jerkys, we'll have to leave them in our dust! :)

in case you haven't been up to date, my 16v is out of commision for the rest of the year. motor's out already to work it. i was having some problems with the rod bearings so
i'm changin the crank, plus various other goodies. it's good though, now it gives me time to polish and clean... if you wanna run, yer gonna have to run me in the dirtrocco!! next summer man, that's when it all goes down.

tell that motha****u to finish yer car already pedro, yer killin me!! :)

stay frosty!

paully

Nice to see one of the old boys that does not get sirkastic n` funny with all that shiat!!!
Will leave them in the dust big time!!
K` i will race your dirt rocco...but leave it in reverse so i got a chance!!and hopefully the reverse still don`t work :eek:

it's all wacked out man.
forget about all that shiat and nail it.
that's it.

listen, reverse is a whole other ball game. we didn't discuss
that. anyone got a CHEAP tranny for sale?!!

vw code 020.
anything, just no wide ratio.

paully

Scirocco talk!

Hey Crawller, give me the goodies on that turbo set-up! I would like to prove the supremacy of scirocco's to all those 1/4 mile freaks!

That's the way to do it, beat them in a strait AND in the curves !!!

Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back