Thinking about buying a VW, suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Scirocco talk!

P.A.>>for some more german talking...in tha curvs not a chance ,but in the 1/4 mille i still have lot`s of work to do!!
It won`t happen next summer anyways!!
After all ...that much power in such a light car it won`t be to hard to do some good 1/4 times...
So how about that turbo set up for ya 16v 2.1L ...you want me to hook you up or what!!??
That thing won`t be around too long!!
Maybe some RIEGER style body kit`s wide or not!!Got them for WABBIT`S too!!

Turbo is what I want! I've seen that a guy with a 2.1 16v Turbo does in the 11's for the quarter mile.
Enough to make all those 1/4 mile talkers swallow their own tongue!

So... How much, where, when, how, I want all the details...

I'll be at SCP tomorrow, maybe we could meet there or something?!?

Pa

EIP (jerkoff's) built a 2.1 16v turbo in a MK1 Scircco
that is all race. ran a 10.32 @ 134 mph!
SICKNESS!!
might be a time bomb though...
:)

turbo love, but g60 16v is the ultimate.

yo!!PA . so i don`t tell you stories i`m going to ask all the specs on what is got !!
But what i`m shure of is that he has a fuel rail,head n` cams that are set up for the turbo,exhaust manifold n` garret turbo!!exact size if i`m not wrong it`s a t3/t4 or t4...but i will ask him to be shure..for the price also!!
He said for it to work @ 100% you have to get the ALTEC or something like it!!
PSYCHOPATIC16V what is the other one that you had mentioned to me last time??better/less expensive!!
Anyhow i will be at the SCP sunday afternoon...you might find me or you can hask Daniel with the grey OETINGER 16v carbed Golfmk2 for me!!
We will talk!!

I went to the show yesterday! I think it's a shame we have to limit ourselves to watching the cars and we can't see them in action.

I met Daniel at the Hot import show, I was two cars to the right of his.

Send me an email when you have the time (palemieux@videotron.ca)

Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back