Street racing légal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxplosif1

Banned
C'est quand qu'on vas avoir ca à Montreal? Le monde de Québec ont des évenements organisé dans les parc industriels. Me semble que ca serait cool qu'on organisent ca!

Le feeling de courser légalement sur un "stretch" de parc industriel serait le fun. Évidement, le tout serais supervisé adéquatement.

Danny, if i remember you already told me something about this. Got any news?

Le problème c'est qu'il ne faut pas juste un évènement comme à québec, il faut en avoir à toute les semaines sinon on va se ramasser 200-300 chars qui vont vouloir le même soir à la même place. :rolleyes:

if im correct it was only a 1/8 mile track. 1st 2nd, shift into 3rd then stop.... not my kind of party

Somebody from québec told me that it was something like 300m, this wouldn't be so bad.:) At least we can use 1-2- 3.

Originally posted by MonOncTsi
300m? At least I could use my mighty AWD launch to kill all those pesky H22+turbo+nitrous Honduhs. :D

and just about anything else out there. :cry:

If its like I remember seeing on t.v. ... they don't even show any E.T. or mph at the end of the track... pretty lame if u ask me...

who cares if we don't have the E.T and mph? It's just for the thrill of doing it without getting any problems with the cops.

Napi sucks....I mean you spend 20 $ on gas 10 on food at least you drive to go there takes you 30-45 mins...A lot of people here are from north shore and west island..so its pretty far.. IMO you go to napi once in a while ..but to me personnaly I wouldnt go there every week..

Originally posted by Civic_TSI

Haaa, someone who knows the difference between feet and meters:)

He should go work for NASA, at least we'd have a probe on mars that would work.

i doubt street racing will ever be legal....its gonna be just like a track practically and we already got those...its probably the goverments way of saying, will let you race somewhat so u feel special, lol :) and so u dont hurt other people...its all good, i'm not tryin to diss anyone, just saying man....its not street racing or anything....why not just goto sanair or napierville, have a real track, time slips, races....its nice and fun

it was a 1/8 mile the runs were timed and we had the presence of police doing inspections on every modified car :-( and "gently" giving tickets for illegal window tints, loud exhaust, blue lights.... ,so better do illegal street race there is less cops car :dunno:

hahaha, so your saying...your gonna go there, get tickets...to race?? lol thats the funniest shit i've ever heard....you know the cops are gonna be bitchs...and they have every right to search your car if you go there, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back