Street racing légal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by xxplosif1
OMG, do i really have to explain this to you? :rolleyes:

Not really... its just that I don't see the point in doing "legal street racing" when u can race on a real track and get more out of ur money then just doin a freakin 1/8mile... and run the chance of getting a ticket in the mean time...

Why are people so stuck on 1/4 miles things, why don't they make real race where you have to negociate a few corner. A race where most of the skills of the drivers would really mather. Anyway, it's my opinion, when I'l have a real car(I don't consider my hb a real car), the track will be my home :) like the one at mont-tremblant.

I also hope that touring racing like in europe where we see tuned m3, c32,type R, beetle racing on the circuit against each others, that's what I call racing.

Why are people so stuck on 1/4 miles things, why don't they make real race
where you have to negociate a few corner.

Why are you so concerned about road racing!?
Some people like drag racing and some people like road racing...simple eh?

If you wish to talk about road racing, please start another topic.

Certain ne comprenne pas que apres 300-400 runs à Napierville ont ne voit pas le but d'y retourner!Faire 1h30 de route aller/retour. 20$ de gaz, 25$ d'entré, plus la bouffe. Pour avoir un Xieme timeslip. Quand ont fait des modification c'est le fun d'y retourner pour voir les ameliorations. Mais quand la voiture a le meme setup semaine apres semaine... Sans parler du temps d'attente interminable à Napierville. Et puis ont ne peu pas vraiment choisir contre qui ont course!?

Je crois que ce que xxplosif veut dire c'est des courses comme les street race. Avec un flager ou simplement une lumiere comme les Pro-Light. Et le premier arriver au bout. Comme au street race mais de facon controlé et donc plus sécuritaire pour tout le monde.

tatan

I love road racing just as much as you do, actually, maybe more, I do it at least once or twice a week. But you have to respect the Drag guys. Some just like the speed and acceleration.

Oh one more thing. If you want to make Mont-Tremblant your home, you'll need a Ferrari, and maybe 5000$ a day :)

You'd have better luck with St-Eustach :D

Les vendredis soirs a sanair, il y a des heads up po de ET sur le 1/4 de mile et il a beaucoup de voitures de calibre ( 15.00 et plus rapide ). Il en coute 10 $ pour rentrer avec sa voiture ou 5 $ pour regarder. ce de 19 h 00 à 24 h 00

I love Quebec city...it's a great place and ppl are really cool there.
but...
I dont think Quebec can be compared to Montreal.Immagine if a event like the organized street races they have in Quebec would take place in Montreal....come on...can you immagine the number of ppl would show up?....it would be incredible.Impossible to control and very dangerous.Personnaly i would love to see it and take place in a event like that,but i don't think it would be a good idea to have it in a large city like Montreal....would be just to crazy.
MARC r

Originally posted by SpIcEz
If you want to make Mont-Tremblant your home, you'll need a Ferrari, and maybe 5000$ a day :)

You'd have better luck with St-Eustach :D

Not nessesairly, don't they have the Porsche challenge every year? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back