how to get away with speading.>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

okok

Shop Representative
i like to wait for some young unsuspecting driver to fly past me at,.... well fast,
then you follow them.cause theyll get caught first!!!
but some times youll get caught too, so what else can you do??? :dunno:

Best is to be in the middle of a cars train....or being the first one.....cause usually its the last one that they get cause its the easier to get......

okok said:
i find it hard to believe that none of you prettyboys "speed" ever!!!

Prettyboys huh? What does that have to do with anything, and I don't believe any of us said that we "never" speed? :thefinger

Seriously, though there's a time & place for speeding, and unfortunately public roads are definetely not a place to do this. I'm not saying that you "should" stick to the limit & never go over, but keep it reasonable. For example, Last night I was on St-Johns Blvd., 50% of the cars were doing a reasonable 60-65 K/ph in some areas, while 40% of the cars were going about 80 K/ph, the other 10% were losers in shitboxes weaving in & out of traffic like they were on a race track.

Ironically, people don't seem to realize why the cops are cracking down, and to why there are so many speed related accidents. Now, I might change my views if we lived in, let's say, in the country, where there are a lot of open roads. Since we we live near a populated city, were open roads are scarce, my views are not going to change. If they did, I'd be quite simply a "Moron".

I speed when I think it is safe for me and others and when I get caught, I pay the fine... already 20 points lost because of speeding... could've done a nice trip or something

Suivre le flot du traffic...

Et payer l'amende si on se fait pogner..

I'M sick and tired of people posting ((( WHAT SHOULD I DO , I GOT A SPEED TICKET???)))

For Christ sake, why do people are not being able to assume the violation they made if they were speeding????

Is that the new generation?? Can't wait what it will be in the future...

Where is gone the RESPONSABILISATION OF YOUR ACT PEOPLE????

Mickrob said:
not speed and be able to write speeding and not speading

LOL

Really though, Highways are 100kph and you can easily drive 115-120 and never get a ticket. I dont think anyone can justify needing to cruise any faster than that.

S.G.D said:
dumbest thread ever.

~SGD

no, i dont think so.........

i find it interesting to see peoples views on this.... just reading about someone speeding is clearly making some people upset. so let me ask this now....

why dose it offend people so much when people speed???
i agree with some of the posts, that say theres a place and time, and that 110-120 is not an unreasonable speed to go. but when doing 120, and lets say your going with the flow, and you want to pass someone, so you do 130-140 in the left lane.. once you pass him and realize theres knowone in front of you, and if you enjoy driving fast, you keep going at this pace,.is this wrong???

Everyone speeds no matter what they say at one given time or another.
Personally i hate doing 100 on the highway and normally cruise at 130km.
I keep my eyes wide open, as well as the passenger next to me if i have one.
I make sure i have a leader who is going roughly the same speed or a little quicker than i am, and i make sure i have someone a little bit behind me.
Im a very confident driver, and i just keep my eyes open. It's obvious where they are going to hide, and if someone slows down infront of you, pay attention to why he/she is slowing down, who knows it might just be cops.

Think im going to tell you my secrets.

It Cost me $40.000 in tickets to know what i know

TREMEK said:
Think im going to tell you my secrets.

It Cost me $40.000 in tickets to know what i know
40 000$ dollars worth of tickets *jawdrop*

so are you going to share with the rest of us what you know ...

Wicked said:
Everyone speeds no matter what they say at one given time or another.
Personally i hate doing 100 on the highway and normally cruise at 130km.
I keep my eyes wide open, as well as the passenger next to me if i have one.
I make sure i have a leader who is going roughly the same speed or a little quicker than i am, and i make sure i have someone a little bit behind me.
Im a very confident driver, and i just keep my eyes open. It's obvious where they are going to hide, and if someone slows down infront of you, pay attention to why he/she is slowing down, who knows it might just be cops.

thats what im saying!!!!
but at what point does it begin to be to much???

It doesn't offend me when people speed. What pisses me off is when they get a ticket a post "Need help contesting ticket". You were speeding! You got caught! Shut the hell up and pay it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back