Congrats to you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteZomby

I just want to congratulate the guy driving the white turbo vr6 golf that hit 12 secs yesterday. I am in no way a Volks lover but I got to give props to you for building and running that car. I think it's good to see some VW run 12s and it's going to be good to see some competition in Napierville next year. Again congrats and can't wait till next year, it's going to be very interesting and fun.
I'll see ya all next year

There will be VW's in the 11's next year! At least 2! And both daily drivers!

One of them is the RMR 1.8t that was struggling on monday!

NapOct15.JPG

The next one is my friend Jeremie's, who just spent 22 000$ on a crazy set-up ( fully reworked engine, turbo.etc...)..No doubt in the 11's! 500+ HP!!!!! He ran a 13.4 already this year on a pretty much stock engine + nos!
Tw07.jpg

And for sure that white vr6 turbo! Not to mention the rabbit 1.8t that is being built right now! And a few other projects that i am aware of!

They will all be in the 12's FOR Sure, and tapping into the 11's!

Well maybe they'll be in the 12s but I'm not so sure about 11s. That black four door was having problems running in the 13s and your saying it will be in the 11 next year!!! Great if it is but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure that white golf will be there thought and that blue Jetta I really don't know because it's not just the money you need, it's also the tuning that needs to be done. I'm sure all of them have the potential to run 11 but doing it is another problem. Alot of cars have setups to run fast but cant for alot of reasons like my friend Dave with is MX3 (I'm sure you have all seen him at Napi) he runs low 11s and been looking for 10 for two years now and the orange civic that was there on Monday (also one of my friends) he's running insane power but the traction is not there. His running over 590 hp without the nitrous but traction is not there so he has to be content for now running high 11. His best to date is a 11.83 at 136 mph without nitrous. I guess we'll just have to wait till next year to find out. If you guys run in the 11s, then it will be alot of fun watching the races between the VW guys and the Honda guys (wich 4 are already in the 11s and heading for the 10s next year).

I know that the black one was struggling with 13's but it's very new and has never been tuned! Much more is going into it this winter! (on monday it was running on stock internals).
i'm sure you know that the 1.8t is an incredible engine and very capable of rediculous amounts of power. More so than a stock naturally aspirated 1.8 l engine! ;)

As for jeremy's car....He's a great mechanic and no doubt will be tuning it to perfection! He owns Jap Tuning! He had an mk2 golf last year that ran a 12.78!
arpaia.jpg

This year his jetta that ran a 13.4 was full interiour and that's a heavy ass car! Dynoed 189 hp at the wheels plus an 80 shot! Traction with the turbo may not be an issue because of a possible syncro setup!

I know it's hard to get into the 11's but as i said they will for sure all be in the 12's! But i'm 97% sure that Jeremy will be in the 11's! That makes 2 ( white vr6 turbo, and Jeremy)!

I know not many people have been track tuning Vw's but it's starting now and we are years behind the Honda people and catching up quick! And these are just people i know!..I'm sure there is some shlt going down in the boonies!

I got it on the dyno. I think he got like 593 hp at the wheels with the first stage of tuning. My friend drove the car on the streets and apparently it spins the tires in 5th gear on the highway, and that's with the nitrous off because he's not tuned to run the nitrous yet. That's crazy hp.

593HP is the Civic, not the MX-3, right?

Dave has been there for quite a while and he knows his stuff! Serious racer.

The guy with the Orange Civic seems very nice too, but he seems to know as much about cars as I do about knitting... Now, that can be a problem if he's really serious abouts 10's. Ca$h isn't always enough.

Really, it's only a question of time before Dave does a 10.

NO it's really the civic that has that much hp and yes he can spin the tires (16" rims with 205 45 tires) in 5th just by playing with the gas. If you ever drive a 600 hp civic, you'll know what I meen, it's crazy. It's true about Vincent (the owner of the orange civic) he doesn't know @#%$ about cars so he pays Steve from Advance EFI to do everything. He only puts gas in the car and he let's Steve take care of everything else. As for the trap speeds, he's hitting 136 right now and should be real close to 140 next year when he hits the nitrous button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back