Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyJohnny

Legacy Member
For more info and pictures:
http://www.germancarfans.com/news.cfm/newsid/2040503.002/mercedes/1.html

With its combination of state-of-the-art motorsport technology, driving dynamics more familiar from the race-track, captivating styling features and unrivalled exclusivity, the new Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG will set the pulses of car enthusiasts racing that much faster. Limited to a production run of only 100 units, this two-door masterpiece combines an AMG 5.5-litre V8 supercharged engine developing 428 kW/582 hp, a newly developed chassis, optionally available sports tyres and aerodynamics optimised in the wind tunnel to deliver a truly exceptional high-performance experience. The AMG thoroughbred accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.9 seconds, and on to an electronically governed maximum speed of 320 km/h.

2040503.002.1L.jpg

2040503.002.Mini12L.jpg

Argh ! Tellement tellement hot !

*note to myself: Si je gagne 30 millions à la loterie j'en prend 2 !

class...h ope they come out with another wing..this one kinda looks weird..like its nice but it doesnt fit with the car

ah vos yeules avec lesti d'aileron ... on le cé vous aimer pas ca :p

criss de belle Benz ! premiere Benz que jacheterais si jaurais du cash

You guys are retarded. The wing is perfect. The car is designed in a wind tunnel! LOL!!

I'd kill for one of these!

VRsik said:
You guys are retarded. The wing is perfect. The car is designed in a wind tunnel! LOL!!

I'd kill for one of these!

u just hit the nail on the head...wtf r u guys retarded, you can tell you kno **** about performance or cars to begin wit.......the ****in wing is used for a reason and is FUNCTIONAL unlike those hondas rrrrr ****in idiots this is y all the guys that knew alot about cars left this message board

SpoonRacing said:
u just hit the nail on the head...wtf r u guys retarded, you can tell you kno **** about performance or cars to begin wit.......the ****in wing is used for a reason and is FUNCTIONAL unlike those hondas rrrrr ****in idiots this is y all the guys that knew alot about cars left this message board
I Know that its functional but it still doesnt change the fact that it doesn't look right on the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back