Accident on Ville-Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da-Twins

Legacy Member
Just a little while ago a camry slammed in to the back of what I think was a Mazda 6 and it hit in to an SUV. It happend between the Atwater and Guy exits. my brothers and I were right behind them and we saw it comin,all traffic was stopping because of road work and they did not stop until they hit,break lights never came on. 3 girls , 2 of the girls were hurt. Lucky thing is that there was a tow truck passing by and he stopped. It's just one of those things where you see it comin and can't do anything to stop it.

crap man... you freaked me out there for a second. My sister has a camry and she was heading that way.

Hope the ppl in the car are okay

While the SAAQ is busy making anti speeding propaganda crashes continue to happen for the simple reason of driver stupidity. How come I never see a comercial where they urge me to pull my head out of my butt and look at the road ahead?

MstrBlstr said:
While the SAAQ is busy making anti speeding propaganda crashes continue to happen for the simple reason of driver stupidity. How come I never see a comercial where they urge me to pull my head out of my butt and look at the road ahead?

Well in the SAAQs eyes they still see speed as the main cause of accidents. Cars doing 130+ not being able to slow down in time not the rear end the guy doing 100. I agree that most accidents are cause by stupidity, such as a guy smoking and dropping his cigarette. There should be commericals that focus on driver stupidity.

yeh i was there too. i saw the paramedics checking the girl. traffic was brutal!

Da-Twins said:
Just a little while ago a camry slammed in to the back of what I think was a Mazda 6 and it hit in to an SUV. It happend between the Atwater and Guy exits. my brothers and I were right behind them and we saw it comin,all traffic was stopping because of road work and they did not stop until they hit,break lights never came on. 3 girls , 2 of the girls were hurt. Lucky thing is that there was a tow truck passing by and he stopped. It's just one of those things where you see it comin and can't do anything to stop it.

When it's happenning and what time?

Was racing a little bit with a BM yesterday night near ChinaTown before enter
to Ville-Marie, East direction. :p

That area is notorious for speeding, it's kinda scary.

My parents were driving there a few weeks ago. They saw a car change lanes without checking their blind spot and a mack truck ran into the back of the car. The car lost control, hit the truck again and flipped over and hit the side cement rail....:( There was a couple in the car...

drrep said:
That area is notorious for speeding, it's kinda scary.

My parents were driving there a few weeks ago. They saw a car change lanes without checking their blind spot and a mack truck ran into the back of the car. The car lost control, hit the truck again and flipped over and hit the side cement rail....:( There was a couple in the car...

So what does speeding have to do with this accident? The car changed lanes without looking and got hit from behind. So the truck was faster and the idiot who caused the accident did not speed but had his head up his rectum.

More radar patrols will surely help. *banghead*

It's a pain in the ass to get your lisence here, and we still have some of the worst drivers... I'll never understand it.

Me i really dont understand...why we make car that go so fast with top speed starting at 180km/h and we give a course for only a big top 60km/h.
I took racing lesson and now I think I'm a better driver with the type of car I'm driving.
But I also went to get my Bike license...I was not alound to pass 50 km/h in the course and they never show me on to go in a curve with my body leanning on the bike for race bike.
At least I will wait to receive my other course for Bike before getting a ZX-6RR.
Some people see too much of Villeneuve in their blood. Please at least go Karting...it will sure help...
By the way I mess up my bike license exams (Turn wrong way and touch the line) but the guy give me my license anyway!!!! I think I will bring my dog next time...

give Darwin a little more time, and he will sort it out.

remember, cars have only been around for hundred years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back