Jetta w/ E46 M Front Bumper ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

illuminance

Legacy Member
Found this don't know if it's been seen on here yet?
Sorry if it's a repost!

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v5.jpg

meh :dunno:

teknojnky said:
pretty f'n nice. finally something a little bit different from the usual oettinger/rieger stuff.

yeah right.....

don't see too much people ridin' with oettinger stuff these days......

it's not about the outside....

and don't compare it to reiger...... please.... i'm gonna think your a fuc*** dumbass...

ronin1409 said:
yeah right.....

don't see too much people ridin' with oettinger stuff these days......

it's not about the outside....

and don't compare it to reiger...... please.... i'm gonna think your a fuc*** dumbass...

well judging by the quality of your post, we're gonna think you're a fuc*** dumbass considering that he said finally something DIFFERENT as oettinger/rieger.

As in, everybody with body kits either have Oettinger or Rieger.

Not that there's anything wrong with these kits, just that when we see a body kitted MkIV, its always the same kits.

just wanna say that oettinger and reiger ain't the same and it's not every dubber that have oettinger kit..... that's all...

even.... most people whohave audi's or dubs don't even know oettinger....

so don't say it's a change from oettinger kits.... damn!!

ronin1409 said:
listen..... oettinger makes bodykits.....

have you seen a real oettinger kit in qc?????

I've always wanted one :)

Oettinger kit is sexy :bigup:
This is kit is good...

.... for me to poop on! :D

ronin1409: I think you should go back to school and learn to read again.
look on the internet, look at all the body kits for the mk4. Most front bumpers are the same, with slight variations. This one looks totally different.

to that I say: you don't impress me with your childish remarks. grow up a little bit. with 52 posts, you don't start off too well on here buddy.

yeah that's right... with 52 post i don't know nothin about cars....

first off you should have said.. oettinger style kits.... maybe i woulnd't be so offended........ :D

and second, your childish if you think that because i post in what i know i don't know shit about cars........

my 2 cents

nothing personal on that..

teknojnky said:
to that I say: you don't impress me with your childish remarks. grow up a little bit. with 52 posts, you don't start off too well on here buddy.

don't need you to back me up.....

i stand by my words....

To me its one of the best looking after market kits for the MK4. Fit looks pretyt good, they all need a little trim. T he style is, well eh, its BMW style...its pretty damn nice.

watch out Ronin, because I've heard the tekno's father is stronger than yours and about to go lay the smack down...

btw, could you please try to condense all your thoughts and words into a single thread? this is a style of postwhoring that particularly irritates me!

oh and yeah, i looked at the bumper again, I still like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back