Took a couple of pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seb_negrete

Legacy Member
Took a few new pics of my car on my way home this afternoon... thought that they would come out better than they did but figured i'd post em anyways cause i'm bored...

i know it's dirty but that's cause i'm waiting till thursday to clean it.... and yeah yeah, i know about the wheels... new ones coming at the end of the summer.

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00403.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

thanks again to Dubweiser for the lights :bigup:

if that was sarcasm i guess it's cause you can't really tell in the pictures... ask dubweiser who saw me this afternoon, i think he was disgusted with me and i was a little embarassed considering how f***ing clean his car was

thanks, at the end of the summer i'll probably add a set of black mags (with polished lips) and probably some hella black tails... all in all, the way i think a black car should be!

seb_negrete said:
Took a few new pics of my car on my way home this afternoon... thought that they would come out better than they did but figured i'd post em anyways cause i'm bored...

i know it's dirty but that's cause i'm waiting till thursday to clean it.... and yeah yeah, i know about the wheels... new ones coming at the end of the summer.

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00403.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

thanks again to Dubweiser for the lights :bigup:
nice GOLF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back