Use this thread when you'll be drunk! LOL (I'll explain)

Originally posted by WRX³
Yeh we should rent a mini bus and all the lucky 7 drinkers would hit the pub.....I'm sure your all up for a good old Irish Drink n' puke n' fight and drink and so on.....

:laugh:

Originally posted by WRX³
Yeh we should rent a mini bus and all the lucky 7 drinkers would hit the pub.....I'm sure your all up for a good old Irish Drink n' puke n' fight and drink and so on.....

Well Im as good as game!!.. just tell me the time and place, and Ill be there!!!...

Oh, Im From Scotland, so Ill have a good old Scottish drink and .. em...drink some more:D

anyone hitting the bottle tonight?
I have a 12 and a dime of hash
I have to go to bed before midnight (workin at 6)
This should knock me asleep

22h37

I'm on my 3rd beer. Working at 8 in st-hyacinthe...
not drunk yet...

hey wrx, your stuff is really gonna knock you out!
take care :bigup:

1 beer.... nothing much.... except that its the first beer my dad ever gave to me.

of course its not the first ive ever drank. but i have cut down a lot since i got my liscence

it makes me sooooo happy, that i inspired such a thread :)

lovley boys lovley....whoa i'm feelin it
(August 5t 11.55pm)

well, its friday night again :)

Just bringing this to the top so I can find it when I come back from the clubs :bigup:
Do it now while Im sober:cool:

just had 4 beers!!!!!! th post has been edited beccause I was too drunk and said too much!

Last edited:
I went fishin' this week end, had no electricity, not phone, no MR, but beer, beer like you have ever seen nor drank but for all you week night drinkers, i'll be here, sippin'

Back