Use this thread when you'll be drunk! LOL (I'll explain)

good bar trick...

me: hay, Ill bet you 1$ I can drink your beer without touching it.
him: ok
::I grab the drink, drink it::
him: hay! you touched the drink
::I give him the 1$::
.... he then realises that the beer cost him 5$

Originally posted by ProjectPhase1

Well Im as good as game!!.. just tell me the time and place, and Ill be there!!!...

Oh, Im From Scotland, so Ill have a good old Scottish drink and .. em...drink some more:D

:bigup: RIGHT WITH YA BUDDY !!! ...wow I just had to bail from this house party in pointe claire ! (girls parents came home ! :eek: )

Ostie j'sus saoul moi itou, je r'viens juste du pub en ville (bar franco à Ottawa rue York) pis on a tanqué plein de smirnoff ice! Yé 2 heures 29 (ostie que ca farme de bonne heure en Ontario) pis le keyboard se promène partout.

On a eu ben du fun, on a dansé et chanté sur bobépine de plume, pis j,avais un conducteur désigné alors tout c'est ben passé!

Bonne nuit moi ma m'éfouairé sur le sofa :p

Baille et çallu :p

chilling iweth some water!!!

hye.. this post is a grere\art ideao!! I have just ocme back fdrom baloos and I am sitting bu th e comouter with a fw glasses of wtater to save myslef fot tomorrow but I htink its a lost cause!!

cherrs!!!

Pgil

edit: It's now the next morning, and I am looking at my thread.. what the hell was I trying to say.. I even mispelled my name! :rolleyes:

hangover rating: 3/10 (thank god for the water I drank yesterday night!)

Last edited:
Some people are just exagerating but others.....man you can actually smell the alcool fumes on the board! feel the drunkness.

There are currently 0 members and 5 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 117 on 06-19-2002 at 03:16 AM.

Wow, never seen 0 members online..lol

Some people are just exagerating but others.....man you can actually smell the alcool fumes on the board! feel the drunkness.

yea, just look at the times the posts are made..lol... ok, now I have to go to bed.. been working on my t-bird all night putting the battery in the trunk.. we got everything done.. well almost, as the night got later, we ended up drinking more than working on ther car... oh well...

4:36am sunday the 18th of aug.

Originally posted by ProjectPhase1
good bar trick...

me: hay, Ill bet you 1$ I can drink your beer without touching it.
him: ok
::I grab the drink, drink it::
him: hay! you touched the drink
::I give him the 1$::
.... he then realises that the beer cost him 5$

I love it man.. do the same thing to a chick.. tell her you can touch her boobs with out her feeling it... :bigup: :bigup:

Worked for me...

I'm glad some of you reconciled with the bottle this weekend!
not very much drunks last weekend!!

I've been drunk too, but with no internet :(

messed up

Ok, well, I am slightly messed up and I can't get something out of my head. What, I cannot mention, but I know that there is someone else that knows what I am talking about :D Me gonna go gets me another Corona from the fridge...mmmmm....

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

just enter @ home ( 25, 12h26am)

im still 1@0 !!!!

Know what ..

-
--
-
-
-
-
I've been fired today !, well, yesterday !,

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shit,
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Know what ?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I found a new job (25,12h29)
---
-
-
-
-
yea, mang, Zellers, N' im not kiddin'
-
-

-
-
-
well. 1@1 ! :beer:

ok, bringing this thread back from the dead... he he.. Im drunk..lol... ok, enough postin g for me... night all!11!!.. must sleep... .. damn, I needed this, long ass week at work!!!!!.. beer is good.. he he

hey I just got back from a little "soirée" with some friends... heinecken... is it spelled ok? now I gotta go sleep... I gotta study tomorrow... and sunday... but I work sunday... shit I'm screwed... ah well... well this little "pof" tonight after the beers hit me I think.... but I'm still writing oK! unless some drunk people here!!!!!! anyways... good night everyone!! fun talking with all you guys... good night...............................................

hmmmmmmm beeeeeeerrrrr !!!!!!!11 :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

but no :uke::uke::uke:

LOL!!!!!!!!!11 Cya

thanx for bringing back the drunk thread....Buzz club.....drunk....and hi.....tomorrow....see ya

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwww ilgk
Am a drunk mo fo yeah.... word!:spam: :idea: :angry: :bigup: :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

Mother... F*er... got to keep this going,,, where is Uncle Ben? had fun getting drunk with him..lol.. ok, its 3:12 am 5th of october!

Back