Use this thread when you'll be drunk! LOL (I'll explain)

can danny make this thread a sticky??? so we wouldn't have to look for it to bring it back on top...:D

I love bringing up old posts!!! Yes I'm drunk and I'm proud! Last night turned out to be a wicked night. Today I hope for the same. And for everyone who cares, the pre-drinking party at my house is about to an end. We'll be a Club BED tonight with a friend of mine who works there. I'll be plastered by then, but all is good. My ex is gone away for the weekend, and I have many other girls to work on! And lastnight was only a taste (literally, and it tated good) of what I have in store for myself! Till tomorrow, when I have my new stories! :)

Keep in mind I am drunk right now, but it doesn't hold me back taking home some chicks!!

hey wazzup drunk buddies!
i'm glad to see that thread is still alive. It may get a little complicated when you're too drunk to find it in the list! (and if you don't think to make a search!!)

not drunk yet, but it's coming soon.
keep on drinking!
:beer:
index_bottle_bottom2.jpg

(can I consider myself as the drunkness moderator? If I get bored of the thread I can delete it, but not you. mouhahaha. well there's still danny but shhhhhhhhhh!)

Last edited:
GOING to BUZZ club Tonight!
Can't drink and Drive ... but still when I come back home Party!!!!!!!!!:bigup: :bigup: :bigup: :barf:

Originally posted by lascapp
GOING to BUZZ club Tonight!
Can't drink and Drive ... but still when I come back home Party!!!!!!!!!:bigup: :bigup: :bigup: :barf:

hey how is that bar? 99.9 f*cking rock, is the bar at that image?

Originally posted by UncleBen's
hey wazzup drunk buddies!
i'm glad to see that thread is still alive. It may get a little complicated when you're too drunk to find it in the list! (and if you don't think to make a search!!)

not drunk yet, but it's coming soon.
keep on drinking!
:beer:
index_bottle_bottom2.jpg

(can I consider myself as the drunkness moderator? If I get bored of the thread I can delete it, but not you. mouhahaha. well there's still danny but shhhhhhhhhh!)
Clube BED tonight! If you show up and reconize me, there will be shots waiting! :D Comon guys, it;s right near Lafleurs, across the street from Source du Sex! I'll probably be in read shirt, and dark pants! Lets get some mr.com memebers out there!

I went there 623 times, about....

I always had fun because there was tons of chicks b4

I went last friday and it was a saucage party and tons of kids (I was 15 the first time I went)

Last edited:
ok its 1:12 am in the morning, and today's... shit todays the day before thanksgiving. im on my 8 beer of molson dry beer. boy was it good, usaly i drink at justin's house but today i said **** dat im gonna drink at my house. last party i went to we put pledge on the floor and i'd run and slide all the way down the hall,,, drunk. that was fun, im gonna say all the fun times i had drunk at tina's house in july i was sitting in her lawn chair abd i just fell bacward into the grass an just laid there for like a minute. then we plaued vollewball drunk. we played with rules where yor not alloud to bend your knees man that was crazy shit i feel on my ass like twice,,..,i wanna sleep now so good ****ing nite guys :dunno:

hey! hey! hey! it's the next morning! And I feel like shit! But it's ok, great night lastnight! .... great womwn to keep me company! You guys missed out on alot!

Originally posted by Tech-Boy
im feeling pretty good, didnt even get the beer munchies last nite :bigup:

haha.. I did! I stopped at Lafleurs! I was kinda the loudest guy in their! :D

Ahhhh... the joys of being drunk! :D

Back