Use this thread when you'll be drunk! LOL (I'll explain)

yeah so im at a house party right now, music is blasting and im taking my sweetass timw typing thig because ts not wasu. the fn keynbaord ia that mircosuck aplit in tje midle so im drunk (half way thru smirnoff ice no.4) and the monitor leeps on turning ;like miad.

Originally posted by teknojnky
yeah so im at a house party right now, music is blasting and im taking my sweetass timw typing thig because ts not wasu. the fn keynbaord ia that mircosuck aplit in tje midle so im drunk (half way thru smirnoff ice no.4) and the monitor leeps on turning ;like miad.

haha no post editing pliz.
ure too hot :D

:beer:

arrrrrrrgiht so uncle bens said to use this thread when im drubk so i'll use it. its 1:39 am at night, on saturday the 7th or 8th not sure man. anywayz i was out walking around wit my frinds and i bought 2 40's of labatt blue, so i brougt em back to my house and i downed em in about an hour so i went back to the dep to pick up a pack of cig's, when these 14 years odl kids wanted some beer for their "party" so they asked me to buy em the beer so i did and i bought them the beer one kid was spanish he was cool as **** so i did it for him then i came back home drunk as all **** and im having fun enjoying my drunkeness i even made snow angels in the hard ass snow i got in my back yars too and it was fubn as ****and now im playing grand turisdmo 1 on PSX cuz im too ****ing poor to buy PSX 2 cuz they want 200 bux **** that shit man grand turismo 1 kicks ass. anyway im gonna go play some GT1 cya man...

dudes! i'm now nhome and still funrnk. I teype dastre tha I caln read so i'm realluy mmeesed yup. lol i'm laughing my by seld... this is so stuupisd. I got home ok thanks to my dd bydudu. ok time so sleep now... I think.

^^ahaha nice dude. now im just buzzed, i drank the 2 40's at like 11 so now im just buzzed, not drunk. BEER = KICK-ASS!

so where are the drunken people? i'm almost done my first bottle and I do feel it because i'm starving and i'm soooooooo tired...

je savais pas koi boire en revenant du gym, fak jai pris une bonne smirnoff, Humm, jaime sa, mais cest tout, sa doit faire longtemp jme suis pas souller a fond...

ON est le 14-12-02 et 00h48,
je reviens d'un test d'info-100 et j'ai noyé mon cerveau dans la bière parce que c'était assez intense....
uncle ben tu dois me comprendre!
Bref, je profite de ce thread pour vous faire part de mes feelings...
Il faut du courage en ****** pour survivre à l'université.
Faites-vous en pas je vais passer pareil.
bonne nuit!:beer:

Originally posted by killrice
ON est le 14-12-02 et 00h48,
je reviens d'un test d'info-100 et j'ai noyé mon cerveau dans la bière parce que c'était assez intense....
uncle ben tu dois me comprendre!
Bref, je profite de ce thread pour vous faire part de mes feelings...
Il faut du courage en ****** pour survivre à l'université.
Faites-vous en pas je vais passer pareil.
bonne nuit!:beer:

mouha killrice. watta cr@p that inf100. sorry 'bout that.
hava beer 4 me

ok i dont wanna do some post whoring or ttt but m funkin drunk noe. the shit is: bleu nuit fukin sux i was in the basement and the 2 dudes were still dressed. i go upistairs to get anoohter beer and they almost fukin?? wtf with them. i mean wtf it took me like 15 sec to go up and theyre fuink. fukmn u tqs

2 dudes in the movie or in your basement? :eek:

I'm not even drunk, have to finish one last fukkin paper before I can get enormously drunk to end the year off...

Back