FS: Laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I sold the laptop I psted like 3 weeks ago on monteal racing. And when I get it, you can come chek it out first, (like take it out of the box, turn it on and try it out to see) then you bring the money next day or something) plus I'll be at my house and not in a dark alee.

So will we be getting a listing and pricing on what you can get on Friday?

Are you posting it or PM'ing the prices?

thanks

this might be a dumb question, but what's included with the laptop ? im a desktop guy, so is there like an AC adaptor, a batterie, .... in the box too ?

what's the update? did he took down all the model and order them or he just gonna order a couple of them and then put them on sale?

The dude said he would get prices for Friday. Its still early morning. So I'm guessing we should get news from him later today :) I hope this is not another "2G2BT" Too Good To Be True deal

there seems to be a lot of ppl interested in the HP zd7280us, will u get better prices if u order a lot, so we can have 'em for less $$$$ ? (ya i kno, i'm a cheap bastard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

fromkrypton said:
I hope this goes through. I was at Futureshop all day about to buy a new laptop.

Me too , i was gonna buy one but when i saw this thread , i put that on hold until we had more details.

HP Pavilion ZD7280US========== retails 3375$ sell for @@1650$@@
Dell lattitude D600========== retails 2754$ sell for @@1575$@@
WildParadise' costumized Inspiron 5150========== retail 4426$ sell for @@2350$@@
tigerpg's costumized HP Compaq nc6000========== retails for 3434$ sell for @@1800@

That's the best price I can get for these. they will be brand new in the box and everything includid. So, let me know if you whant me to order one for you.

Now i know i might of forgotten some wich the ppl PM'd me, but type it here and i'll give you a price asap. I just didin't have time to go trough my pm's sorry.

ok, order mine NOW !!!! HP Pavilion ZD7280US !!!! how long till u get them ?

oh, btw, i'm gonna get my geeky computer nerd friend to check it out before i pay, is that ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back