Besoin d'une nouvelle suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golf_GTI_92

Legacy Member
Bonjour à tous,
Je possède une GTI 8v 92 et je dois changer ma suspension. J'aimerais poser une suspension un peu plus rigide que l'originale et dropper mon char un peu. Alors quelle suspension me suggérez-vous?

Je dois mentionner que je cherche un produit avec un bon rapport qualité/prix, et est-ce qu'il y a des suspensions ajustables qui ne sont pas trop chères et qui en valent l'achat?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide!
Marc-André

the springs are about 300$
the shocks are a liitle expensive, but it will be one of the best setup! these shocks are amazing!!! they're about 1000$
If thats too expensive, the boge turbo gas are good for the price, they're about 500$

Do you want something esthetic or practical?

Esthetic is less expensive and can make your car handle like shit...

The only "good" compromise is, I think are FK's product that drops you more then Bilstein or koni and yet are drivable.

But for me the choice is only in between Bilstein and Koni... both have good waranty and offer pretty much the same type of handling.

skeemo68 said:
the springs are about 300$
the shocks are a liitle expensive, but it will be one of the best setup! these shocks are amazing!!! they're about 1000$
If thats too expensive, the boge turbo gas are good for the price, they're about 500$

I disagree, I hated Boge shocks. For the same price, even less, I suggess getting the FK products from Concept1.

H&R springs (sport or race) + Koni yellows (damper adjustable) under 1300$ for the kit.... best setup and very good price. Adjustable kits are not usually recommended for winter driving since calcium can clog the adjustment thread on the shock body, and the good kits are pretty expensive.

Call or PM for accurate price...

CaStr0ne said:
Ronin said:
The only "good" compromise is, I think are FK's product that drops you more then Bilstein or koni and yet are drivable.
QUOTE]

Bilstein strut with a FK coil can slam you good :

FK 60/40 with Bilstein sport

Picture_035.jpg

If you have a tight budget the FK Hi-Tech Kit would be nice.

If you have 1200$ and want handling and a nice drop, Biltein/H&R Race.

my 2 cents
Ta nouvelle Jetta VR ? Nice

Domage que tu sois pas venu au Julep mardi, Philippe (stormdog) étais là avec sa Rabbit, la première fois qu'il allait au Julep avec...

JF23 en a une a vendre comme tu cherche, en bon etat et pour pas cher ! je lai meme essayer avant qui demante son char :bigup:

moi jai shock KYB_GR2 avec des coil FK, juste parfait pas trop bas pour que tes roue frotte ds les ailes,pi confortable,jsute au début cest plsu raide que la suspension dorigine mais cest bien apré quand tu t habitue

VinceGTI said:
I disagree, I hated Boge shocks. For the same price, even less, I suggess getting the FK products from Concept1.

Ya but which boges did you have?
There are a few boges but the turbo gas are the only ones that are designed for lowered cars, the others are to replace stock... i tried the turbo gas and they were good

OBD1 said:
H&R springs (sport or race) + Koni yellows (damper adjustable) under 1300$ for the kit.... best setup and very good price. Adjustable kits are not usually recommended for winter driving since calcium can clog the adjustment thread on the shock body, and the good kits are pretty expensive.

Call or PM for accurate price...

Those are ideal for winter because you can put your ride higher for the winter, as for the calcium, you have to grease them

CaStr0ne said:
non ca c'est ma vieille jetta vr, tu vois mon rabbit en background je fesais l'echange... la nouvelle a venir ;)

chiant pour le rabb a stormdog mais ma le revoir j'en suis sur :bigup:

okok...

disons que quand on es arrivé au Julep, on a fait le tour pour te chercher, pis en faisant le tour, je pense que ya pas une personne qui s'est pas retournée pour la regarder... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back