SICK SICK SICK SUPRA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy2000

Banned
Yah, well I love Supras (and you better too!) so here is a supra which is owned by the owner of SupraStore.com.

www.suprastore.com/supow19blac6.html

ON SALE FOR JUST $72k!!! L O L!!!

man it sounds sooo sweet
me wants supra or rx-7 soooooooooooo bad!

btw, it has 915 HP at the crank and a 10.5 sec 1/4 mile!

Yo man, that SUPRA is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! So nice, i like the color, it brings a shine, hehe.

SURE THERE MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE DAY U WILL HAVE THAT CAR........lolz, no.

if you guys think that supra is sick you have never seen the Jun supra yet !

akira-tent.jpg

akira-front2.jpg

akira-run1.jpg

that car has something like 1000 hp and what big ass intercooler :) lol !

girltlc : can somebody tell me how to post a pic please???

all you have to do is go in PROPERTIES ( on the pic ) copy the address and paste it where it says IMG ! you paste it in their !

Not bad... Not bad at all!

If you want to see another nice Supra, go check out the one in back of Chassé Toyota. It belongs to the owner. Anybody over there will be happy to show it off to you because the car and all the mods ($100,000 worth so far, I think) are an ongoing gift from the employees.

c'est pas pire, je vais faire comme le proprio de la première supra dit pis je vais pogner 315 forces en mettant du gaz d'avion

les avions utilise pas du carosene ??? si ce gaz est lacher sur toi tu ne va meme pas etre capable de voir les flames si tu prends en feu !! hehe
mais quand tu aime la puissance , tu aime la puissance !

je comprends pas ton affaire que tu veras pas le feu?? Les avions à turbines utilisent du kérosène et celles à piston utilisent du 100LL pour 100 Low Lead (pas de plomb) Beau gaz bleu qui sent bon. Les gars de quart de mile connaissent ça.

parce que j'ai apprit dans mon cour interessant de bio lol , que quand se "gaz" est lacher tu ne le voit pas , alors si tu pogne en feu du va le sentir mais ne pas le voir ... tu comprend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back