mr2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspikey

Legacy Member
anyone seen the Yellow Mr2 with the TRD engine and nos giving out 434 horsepower. that thing must be scary to drive!!

yeah two guys i know them both. they look almost identical to each other except for the exhaust and one has nos the other doesnt.

MR2 are the bomb!!! I wonder why there isnt as much? Everybody is talking about Supras but MR2!!!!! Damn I wish I had one of those. Its a shame that they dont sell it anymore.

re

3sgte are very hard engine but once they start going wrong, they are a real bitch.

i used to have a celica all trac with the same engine and they are pretty complex.

puma

Re: re

This is the problem with toyota high performance motors. It's expensive and not too much reliable especailly with a turbo charger. But performance = money

SUPRA, its awesome, but MR2 is kra-z, i saw this guy selling his supra for $185,000, MODIFIED OBVIOUSLY, nice too!

Let me just show you one of my favorite MR2s. About a year ago, I was looking to buy one. I was looking at the MKI SC (88-89). And here is why:
www.mr2sc.com/websites/vi...Gerald.htm
Nobody liked that generation except me, so they're boxy, they have there own style, and can out handle just about any sub $30,000 coupe on the road now. Last year I had researched this car sooo much, and found it to be one of the best if you plan to get into auto-x. Handling is great, even better just by lightly holdin on the gas and accelerating a little, thus placing more weight to the rear of the car. The car does tend to understeer a little due to engine position, but that can be fixed with a couple bolt-on suspension parts (Thick front bar). All in all, it develops 145hp stock, and thats at 8PSI. With a new pulley on the SC can be bumped safely to 12 PSI, and around 180-185 with intake and exhaust. Not bad for about $500-$600. Anyways, by the time I get the extra cash to buy a second car these cars will probably be nearly extinct, but I do one day want to own one!

i used to know a guy who had the 1st gen Mr2 i was young but man that thing moved !! 2 seater ouchh !!!!

I was driving arround with my friend in his nicely modded Yellow Delsol, and the two yello Mr2s pulled up to us and asked if we wanted to drive arround with them. So wedrove arround for a bit, and then a yellow newer RX7 joined in. The looks on peoples faces was priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back