C Quoi Vos Horaire De Travail?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ti gars

travaillez vous de jour, de soir, de nuit ou de fin de semaine :dunno:

moi je suis en rotation, 2 semaines de jours et 2 semaines de soir.

8 to 4:30 monday to friday
during the summer months it's 7 am to 6 pm monday to saturday and sometimes i gotta go in from 9 pm to midnight....it's long hours but it's worth it cause now im on vacation until january....

I work 4 days(12 hours/day),then 4 days off.So every four days,i have a four day week-end,and when i take a week off,its actuallly twelve days.
Love it and wouldnt change it for anything else.

I work 5 nights a week, from 00:00-8:00...it really sucks, you learn to appreciate your days off.

avant j'avais un horaire de jour de rotation de 7 semaines..... et on travaillais 2 samedi sur 7 et 1 dimanche sur 7
j'aimais pas ca changer d'horraire a chaque semaine,

donc j'ai adopter le quart de soir 15:30 @ minuit !!
je travaille du Dimanche au Jeudi

roxany said:
avant j'avais un horaire de jour de rotation de 7 semaines..... et on travaillais 2 samedi sur 7 et 1 dimanche sur 7
j'aimais pas ca changer d'horraire a chaque semaine,

donc j'ai adopter le quart de soir 15:30 @ minuit !!
je travaille du Dimanche au Jeudi

j'aime bien l'horaire de soir......tu te leve quand t plus fatiguer, et ta toute l'avant midi et une partie de l'apres midi pour faire ce que tu veux. et le soir, il n'est jamais trop tard pour aller prendre un verre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monday to friday 9 to 5 :D exept fridays i leave most of the time at lunch

i worked night shift a few years back 11pm-7am man was that horrible , youir life get fliped the **** over

pillpopper said:
monday to friday 9 to 5 :D exept fridays i leave most of the time at lunch

i worked night shift a few years back 11pm-7am man was that horrible , youir life get fliped the **** over
wow!
i use to work 9@5... i was dying.... i hate that shift,,,, then i did the graveyard shift 12:00 @ 08:00 am, i loved it... i had more time in the day to do all my stuff and go to school.
u sleep from 9 am to around 2 pm and you have all the day for yourself and the evening *tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back