C Quoi Vos Horaire De Travail?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
west aust said:
haha, c'était une facon de signifier que le thread était déplacé vers le off topic
t'as mal fait ta job... *td*

y avais pas catcher *banghead*

roxany said:
wow!
i use to work 9@5... i was dying.... i hate that shift,,,, then i did the graveyard shift 12:00 @ 08:00 am, i loved it... i had more time in the day to do all my stuff and go to school.
u sleep from 9 am to around 2 pm and you have all the day for yourself and the evening *tu*

yes at first i would sleep those hours aswell ,but my body dosent like it, cause usually you get up got to work chill out and sleep as for a night shift its backwards you go to sleep after you finished work, witch i found really hard sinec ai had a stressfull job and needed to relax b4 going to bed so afyter afew months i could not fall asleep b4 2-3pm So my hoile day gets ****ed :( . Its then i realized im a morning person...but no to early :p

pillpopper said:
yes at first i would sleep those hours aswell ,but my body dosent like it, cause usually you get up got to work chill out and sleep as for a night shift its backwards you go to sleep after you finished work, witch i found really hard sinec ai had a stressfull job and needed to relax b4 going to bed so afyter afew months i could not fall asleep b4 2-3pm So my hoile day gets ****ed :( . Its then i realized im a morning person...but no to early :p
i found out that not shift fits me.
i worked all the possible shift ...
working at 5 am, 7am, 9 am, 2:30pm,3:30pm, 6pm, midnight

after some months i go back to the sleeping problem *banghead*

Flexible

7am - 10 am
a
3pm - 6pm

Un vendredi de congé sur deux ou bien un Lundi.
C'est au choix si on a accumuler 7 heures de plus en 2 semaines.

moi la semaine je fais de la comptabilité pour mon pere a la maison fake c quand je veux, pis au club j arrive a 9h15pm et fini vers 4h am

sam-dim 13:00 a 22:00 lun au mer 15:00 a 22:00 et jeudi vendredi 6:00 a 16:00 et si y mouille un jeudi ou vendredi je travail pas! 7/7!

Soopacharged said:
So how do you manage to buy a tv?

I work 3:45pm-11:30pm. Mon.-Fri.

I sold a small part of my land.

Besides I worked last summer, I made some really good money.

non, je suis encore aux études mais j,ai une job de fds. jtravaille environ 10 hrs/sem donc c'est pas avec ca que je vais gagner ma vie :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back