POLL: Do you Lease or Purchase your vechile.

Do you Lease or Pruchace (Finance) ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
finished with purchasing unless its going to be modded performance wise.

for daily driver I lease, give back, change for new car, no headache.

Bought...

i dont like to lease i rather own.. and im doing too much milage with cars anyway to lease them

Bought my last accord 20 000$ tax in..
I wanted so badly a bimmer, but couldnt afford the insurances..plus i needed a low mileage, really reliable car for work.. i doo too much mileage for leasing..

One thing is sure, im paying this one off in 2 years max, then im up for my sweet 540!!!

RedKTeg97 said:
Lease is a good way to throw money out the window. I rather own my car.

That's not true if the buyback is adequate... and a lot more factors comes into play...

It was cheaper for me to lease my car and to buy it after then it was to finance it... It really depends on terms, cashdown, interest rate, buyback, etc....

RedKTeg97 said:
Lease is a good way to throw money out the window. I rather own my car.

i used to think like that, but i did the math factoring interest rates, buyback, depreciation etc.. and it comes out to be about the same. the biggest difference being if you drive a lot the high mileage will bite you in the ass if you lease. but if you can stay under the cap, then leasing is a very good option.

there are a lot of people who use the argument "after 4 years leasing, you still don't own the car", duh! you haven't paid for the whole car over the 4 years, you've only been paying for the depreciation.

one slight advantage that financing has is that you can sell your car once it's paid for, and if you're lucky you can make some money, or at least recoup some money. when you return the leased car, you get nothing back. it's kind of like a forced savings.

Darth_Infamous said:
I still think it's a waste of money. And I rather own my car and do some modifications later ...

Unless you pay for it in full like the crack dealer a few post above... Whether you finance or lease.. You don't own the car.. the bank does..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back