B18b integra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomcat88

Legacy Member
Okay need info...

Is the LS RS non vtec 2 door integra fast

I was wondering cause i was very surprised when it kept up with me...

other tegs just drop off... but this guy was only half a car length away.

what are the quarter mile times

me thanks you.

second gen Teg ( 90-93 ) and third gen ( 94+ ) can be fast... Quarter mile a widely spread...

Anywhere from 15.3 - 16 (stock) to mid 14 All motor without any problems...

What kind of car do you drive man ????

hope it helps
Olivier

Originally posted by B18B_92Civic
second gen Teg ( 90-93 ) and third gen ( 94+ ) can be fast... Quarter mile a widely spread...

Anywhere from 15.3 - 16 (stock) to mid 14 All motor without any problems...

What kind of car do you drive man ????

hope it helps
Olivier

thats impressive... i guess its not as slow as a civic.
I got a lude gen 5 after 3rd vtec kicked in .. i started pulling hard on him.. however he backed off.. need more torque to start off.. at least i can say i gave him the start.

but i am impressed. Red front skirt maybe WWest... RS. With a dragon in front.

They can be quite fast sometimes...

Btw, if you go to st-eustache on a given wednesday, I like to race you to see where my little civic stands !!!!

bye now

They can be quite fast sometimes...

Btw, if you go to st-eustache on a given wednesday, I like to race you to see where my little civic stands !!!!

bye now

1é8mile tracks are not very good for an oem Hondas nor is it too good for teg Rs barely can kick in all 200 ponies... awwww shucks thats wherre the fun begins... but Napi i will be there this friday..

Allright... I might be there on friday... If I can be there, I'll look out for your lude man !!

Thats cool would like to meet more fellow Montrealracing guys.. C u!

Hey anyone else with a Honda want to come..

I ran 15.52 with my stock 91 RS so it's not fast but it's not that bad but on the streets, you can beat faster cars with a slower one just by taking off a couple of tenths before the other guy or just getting better traction but your Lude is faster for sure unless he was modded.

B18B ( LS)

The LS motor ( B18B ) have the best torque of the B series motor. Ls motor have 1834 cc, B16 (sir) 1595 cc and finally, the GSR (B18C1) have 1797 cc.

Best torque, little tuned, you see

I tested the theoyry. I swapped a b20b in my integra 1993 and put a p75-8 head with 99 integra ls cams. it rev equal as a stock ls integra like 6800-6900 rpm. you what i ran 14.98 @ 92.31 mph with the ls tranny. FASTER THAN MANY B16A CIVIC !

well

i have a 90 integra with a b18b swap inside, a ****ing jerk try to tell me that is 91 stock engine is more powerfull then my 97 b18b engine, i don't kow what the **** this guys saying, on what i know the 91 engine have 116lb of torque, 130 hp and the rev limit is 6000rpm and the b18b is 127lb of torque, 140hp and 6500rpm of rev limit so i think that this stupid guys is just jealous but i get really pissed off when i heard this by somebody else mouth:confused: this guy will soon to be eat my durst:mad:

Originally posted by WhiteZomby
I ran 15.52 with my stock 91 RS so it's not fast but it's not that bad but on the streets, you can beat faster cars with a slower one just by taking off a couple of tenths before the other guy or just getting better traction but your Lude is faster for sure unless he was modded.

Aww dude.. i think he was modded.. he was beating me at the begininng.. it felt like i was playing catch up the whole time.

He had the muffler and intake for sure.. anything else i cant hear or see.

Originally posted by WhiteZomby
Maybe he had a H22 in it!!! I've seen a couple of them.

I talked to him afterwards.. he just said that my car is slower than he thought.. even though i took him.. interesting.. only now do i realize that i had a full full tank.. when we ran.

He said he didnèt have the vtec engine.. i was shocked.. hence this post.

The full tank of gas will not slow you down by that much. Did you know 100 pounds is worth about a tenth in the 1/4 mile. Most guys never say what they really have but since you still took him while you where behind, I'd say you have more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back