AE86 owners Rollcall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
justincredible said:
j'va pendre une pic du engine bay a mon chum pis vous allez voir que c'est un REDTOP 4ag qui a dedans....pis je pense pas que le personne de qui ya achete ca l'a swapper...

vasi mon gars ca te sert juste a rien pcq YEN A PAS DE AE86 REDTOP DORIGINE BARNAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
c sur quil a été swapé si yé redtop
pis c pas a cose que c ecri en rouge sur le couvert de valve que c un redtop !!

si ya un TVIS c pas c un redtop
alors montre nous ta photo maitenent qu'on sache si yé swapé ou pas

erix-7 said:
vasi mon gars ca te sert juste a rien pcq YEN A PAS DE AE86 REDTOP DORIGINE BARNAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
c sur quil a été swapé si yé redtop
pis c pas a cose que c ecri en rouge sur le couvert de valve que c un redtop !!

si ya un TVIS c pas c un redtop
alors montre nous ta photo maitenent qu'on sache si yé swapé ou pas

redtop = fwd?
tant qua te donner du trouble a swapper un moteur de fwd, tu met un 20 valves

D1champ said:
Anyone on the board own an Ol' School Rolla?
Any "Hachiroku" project cars in the works??? Lets hear ya!

Holy crap. I cant believe I never saw this thread. I have 3 ae86's right now....listed in my siggy. One Im driving now for the winter its Rolla Pat's First ae86. its an 85 gts red with black hood, stripped interior, rollcage, engine rebuilt by Pat in 1999(?). The car is SUCH a beater, its unbelieveable. cant wait for the snow, but I still need some winters, and a second windshield wiper, and a muffler, and windshield nozzle hoses. :( The other 2 are pretty much beaters too. long story....

My Longterm Project will be an ae86 with an sr20. The first time I had a ride in my bros s13 with sr20 i fell in love with turbo. Then I drove it and became addicted to turbo. I still crave rides in his car (even though it has about 60 more hp now than when i drove it). I would go with a 3sgte, but I did some research on both swaps a while ago, and from what ive heard, the 3sgte is very difficult due to the tilt angle of the engine. Hopefully this will start to come into fruition by next summer...other possibilities would be 20v 4age or a 4agze.

clouter said:
but oh no!
now drifting is cool
oh thats a corolla
they must be DRIFT MACHINES !!!!!!
like toyota made the car and when they designed it, they said ok this is gonna be a drift car
:laugh:
this has NOTHING to do in the drift section
and why are you all so obsessed suddently on that car

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you make me regret posting :p

Steve S14 said:
you need to realize that it is a great car that has a huge history of motorsports.
thats why people are interested in it.

if toyota made a new one tomorrow, the same as the old one, i'd buy it
Absolutely. Not just the car, but the engine. I remember when I bought my ae92 (my first car i bought), just thinking how much i LOVE the engine. the free revs, the higher you go, the happier it sounds and feels. I had just never driven a car with an engine like that and i fell in love (i would later discover 4agze). the car had 288000kms when I bought it and I knew it had the shit driven out of it. Bald tires, HUGE exhaust tip, blue shift knob, car was lowered, R emblem on the front *banghead* and some gay banner on the windshiled, cant remember what it said...it didnt last long. From that day i continued to drive the shit out of it and it never gave me a single problem. I used to rev that thing so high and do so many "burnouts"....upto 320000kms when I got rid of it.

I guess the closest thing toyota has right now would be the echo hatch. those things are surprising. RWD echo Hatch anybody??

Le Mec Est Ouf

Le gros je croit que tu catch pas le potentiel dun ae86

ca tien tellement miuex la route que ta 240sx pis ca drift autant si c pas plus

tk tout pour dire moi jen ai une ae86 pis les gars dans les 240sx les rx-7 les miata pis meme les STI ben y sont tout content de voir ste char la rouler a coté d'eux

pis si chu en avant y sont tous content de voir le coté de mon char avec dla tite boucane tk sérieusement

je compare pas de char la

jte dit juste quun ae86 ca la le potentiel pour faire tripper ben raide le monde pis jimagine que d'ici 2 été ya une team ae86 a montréal

tk moi je capote jai de la job en criss a faire dessus mais quand elle va etre prete tu va etre sur de me voir au compé de drift dans les environs...

take care pis conduit pas soul

nicolas

waldo_420 said:
Le gros je croit que tu catch pas le potentiel dun ae86

ca tien tellement miuex la route que ta 240sx pis ca drift autant si c pas plus

tk tout pour dire moi jen ai une ae86 pis les gars dans les 240sx les rx-7 les miata pis meme les STI ben y sont tout content de voir ste char la rouler a coté d'eux

pis si chu en avant y sont tous content de voir le coté de mon char avec dla tite boucane tk sérieusement

nicolas

so true. the other day on st-jean I passed a 2nd gen rx7 going opposite direction, and we both completely turned our heads around to check out each others cars. it was an oldschool jap car moment. I love getting a thumbs up, cuz very few people really know what the hell my car is....and the police are pretty much oblivious to it which is an added bonus.

it was an oldschool jap car moment that's the sentence i wanted to hear

Stirl_ae86 said:
so true. the other day on st-jean I passed a 2nd gen rx7 going opposite direction, and we both completely turned our heads around to check out each others cars. it was an oldschool jap car moment. I love getting a thumbs up, cuz very few people really know what the hell my car is....and the police are pretty much oblivious to it which is an added bonus.

justincredible said:
my friends AE86 is stock and has 130hp...not 112hp plus yes i can drift it stock with a LSD only...even with out LSD its possible to drift it you just need more feinting cuz Rear wheels dont get equal power...so shut the Fu(k up your getting on everyones nerves *banghead*
How does it have 130hp stock?

Stirl_ae86 said:
Holy crap. I cant believe I never saw this thread. I have 3 ae86's right now....listed in my siggy. One Im driving now for the winter its Rolla Pat's First ae86. its an 85 gts red with black hood, stripped interior, rollcage, engine rebuilt by Pat in 1999(?). The car is SUCH a beater, its unbelieveable. cant wait for the snow, but I still need some winters, and a second windshield wiper, and a muffler, and windshield nozzle hoses. :( The other 2 are pretty much beaters too. long story....

My Longterm Project will be an ae86 with an sr20. The first time I had a ride in my bros s13 with sr20 i fell in love with turbo. Then I drove it and became addicted to turbo. I still crave rides in his car (even though it has about 60 more hp now than when i drove it). I would go with a 3sgte, but I did some research on both swaps a while ago, and from what ive heard, the 3sgte is very difficult due to the tilt angle of the engine. Hopefully this will start to come into fruition by next summer...other possibilities would be 20v 4age or a 4agze.

It said N-Sport!!! never forget the black AE92, that thing was awesome!

I remeber blasting civic Si's who were in 3rd, and prolly shifting to 4th while we were still in second, it just never stopped revving!

ANyways, this thread is basically a disgrace to AE's, not really worth posting here, pages and pages of bullcrap.

Why are people pissed at the hachi being considered a drfit car? How did it become well known? A drift cartoon. Thats its forte, no doubt about it!

SOHC240 said:
It said N-Sport!!! never forget the black AE92, that thing was awesome!

I remeber blasting civic Si's who were in 3rd, and prolly shifting to 4th while we were still in second, it just never stopped revving!

ANyways, this thread is basically a disgrace to AE's, not really worth posting here, pages and pages of bullcrap.

Why are people pissed at the hachi being considered a drfit car? How did it become well known? A drift cartoon. Thats its forte, no doubt about it!

Wait....wasnt it Z sport? think so...anyways. Yeah, I should have read this thread before I posted.

Stirl_ae86 said:
Wait....wasnt it Z sport? think so...anyways. Yeah, I should have read this thread before I posted.

haha, whatever, some kinda sport :laugh: :laugh:

justincredible said:
j'va pendre une pic du engine bay a mon chum pis vous allez voir que c'est un REDTOP 4ag qui a dedans....pis je pense pas que le personne de qui ya achete ca l'a swapper...
HAHAHAHAHA
:laugh:

ben non y dit dans le sens de pkoi se casser la tete a swapper de koi de FWD quand tu peux mettre un 20v, non ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back