Sleep deprivation effects....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russianguy

Legacy Member
It's been 62 hours i haven't slept and i'm starting to have audio and visual holucinations slightly... it's really interesting.

A couple of friends and I are gonna do a 72 hour marathon just cos...

Imagine...72 hours of watching every Family Guy episode, playing Halo 2 multiplayers (with multiple xboxes) etc... :bigup:

Were starting with the Extended Lord of the Rings Trilogy, then the 5 STar Wars...that shoudl be interesting!
24h of movies!

72 hours lol. Try 120 hours straight no sleep. Man I miss the summer. Oh ya thats without drugs too. But i slept for a day and a 1/2 after and was like death the last day

CDNCorolla said:
72 hours lol. Try 120 hours straight no sleep. Man I miss the summer. Oh ya thats without drugs too. But i slept for a day and a 1/2 after and was like death the last day

120 hours... Why would someone do this anyways?

I guess I could, with 1 hours naps every 8-10 hours or so...

No naps. Just up for 120 hours. Oh i did it because people said you can't lol. I had to prove my point. I don't recommend doing it tho. You end up feeling like shit and sick after. Also look like shit.

I've been up since 7am monday and we are now around 2:30am wenesday but I don't think I want to go over 48h this time.

CDNCorolla said:
No naps. Just up for 120 hours. Oh i did it because people said you can't lol. I had to prove my point. I don't recommend doing it tho. You end up feeling like shit and sick after. Also look like shit.

5 days :eek1: ....so thats how u started lookin like the :devil:

I never sleep between sunday noon until tuesday 4-5 AM... it's our redlight ritual lol

I've probably slept on sunday nights once in the past 2 months

but I strongly suggest you go to bed Russianguy, 62 hours is alot....

I did last sunday noon to friday 11am or so. Working from 10pm to 10am, then again from 5 to 9, and during the day I need to do things, and watch my sister when she gets home at 3, left me no time at all. This week, I try to sleep 2-3 hours when I get home, but I'm crunched for time if I do that.

Seriously, sleep deprivation sucks. I didn't suffer hallucinations or whatever, but I looked like shit, and I started getting a cough

I really should start to like coffee...last week was spent with huge doses of hot chocolate and pepsi and coke

the most i did in my life was getting up on a friday morning at 7am and go to sleep on the monday at 2am so i think it's like 68 hours or something near!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back