HELP: Looking for cars to prototype short shifters with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWM Performance

Shop Representative
Hi Guys,

We're looking for a few cars that we need to test some of our shifters in. Basically we need to look at the car for 1-1.5 hrs and install one of our shifters/take some measurements and you'll get a free TWM short shifter as a nice Christmas present :)

Right now we're looking for the following cars (all standard obviously):

2004 Accent
PT Cruiser
2002-2003 Nissan Altima

Anyone with these cars who's interested please e-mail me at kwegert@twmperformance.com or call 1-888-569-8963 so we can set up a session.

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

Karel
TWM

Last edited:
TWM Performance said:
Hi Guys,

We're looking for a few cars that we need to test some of our shifters in. Basically we need to look at the car for 1-1.5 hrs and install one of our shifters/take some measurements and you'll get a free TWM short shifter as a nice Christmas present :)

Right now we're looking for the following cars (all standard obviously):

2004 Accent
PT Cruiser
2002 Nissan Altima 6 speed

Karel
TWM

eheheheh... you will wait for years my friend...

Nissan put a 6 speed manual only in their 2005 ALTIMA SE-RRRRR !!!
or maybe MAXIMA? They put a six speed manual in it in their 2003 SE edition!!! (i own one if you still interested)

optik said:
eheheheh... you will wait for years my friend...

Altima put a 6 speed manual only in their 2005 ALTIMA SE-RRRRR !!!
or maybe MAXIMA? They put a six speed manual in it in their 2003 SE edition!!! (i own one if you still interested)

Lol, my mistake, I assumed that it shared the tranny in the 2003 6 speed Maxima.

Let me do some more research and I'll update with the correct info. Quite sure that it is the brand new 6 speed though...

If you ever need to test a 6 speed manual plus RWD conversion in a 97-03 Grand Prix, I'd be willing to lend you a hand.

FranksGTP said:
If you ever need to test a 6 speed manual plus RWD conversion in a 97-03 Grand Prix, I'd be willing to lend you a hand.

Noted, we should be looking at some domestics next summer.

Thanks!

you should try to do some from RX-7 FC3S . usually we have to take a Universal Fit for a 350 !! and it fits almost bolt-on .... or like me, have on custom made for you & your car !!

i know you already made one for the celica gts 00, but what about a sponsor.. or some more parts for it! im in for big TWM stickers on the windshield!!!

twm stuff is great quality, but just short shifters..and knobs, i think they should strat to make strut bars as well, would definetly make a whole lot more miney. that company is sporting a good name, known even in california from what i did read on ecelica

you should try to do some from RX-7 FC3S . usually we have to take a Universal Fit for a 350 !! and it fits almost bolt-on .... or like me, have on custom made for you & your car !!

Will have an application available early in the new year, it's already under way.

How about an S13 Silvia???

Our design is actually completed, we're just waiting to put it into production. It should be for sale within a month or so.

twm stuff is great quality, but just short shifters..and knobs, i think they should strat to make strut bars as well, would definetly make a whole lot more miney. that company is sporting a good name, known even in california from what i did read on ecelica

Thanks very much for the kind words :) Once we feel we have completed our shifter line we'll be moving on to other things. We have done strut tower bars in the past so that is familiar territory. Shoot me an e-mail about the sponsorship, kwegert@twmperformance.com

If you need an rsx type-S 2004 to test a short shifter PM me

Thanks for the offer, we actually already make an RSX shifter so drop me a line if you're in the market for one.

Anyone else out there with the cars we're looking for???

Thanks.

940T said:
You guys are so lame, trying to get free parts for you're cars !!! :laugh:

I'm am lame but I wasn't looking for a short shifter, I love the throw of my stock shifter. It was just to help em' out. :thefinger

I had good comments from a fellow srt-4 owner who had the short throw shifter (sts) installed on his by TWM:

TWMSTS1.jpg

TWMSTS5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back