Moteur des auto de police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il y a quelques années, Popular Mechanic ont testé un Crown Vic Police pack contre un Crown Vic ordinaire (le modèle cheapette de chez Tilden); le Crown Vic civil était plus rapide (à peine plus rapide, mais quand même).

Un des policiers (highway Patrol) interviewé à dit "I miss my old LT1 Caprice Classic soooooo much!"

sa devrait ressembler a sa
WKA2004062427354_pv.jpg

They're slow as hell, especially over 80

With today's radio and positioning system they don't need fast car as much

They also don't need fast cars to leave them idling for 3 hours straight on a crime scene.

Police chases only account for 0.01% of the life of a police car. And now people don't like it when cop cars go 120kph in a residential zone and risk swiping pedestrians. So chases will be even less common in the future.

MaZdA FrEaK said:
nope they don't !

yeah i think they do. my friend heard it in front of his house... but he didn't tell me the make of the car. he just said that he heard the winde of the supercharger

Camry90 said:
yeah i think they do. my friend heard it in front of his house... but he didn't tell me the make of the car. he just said that he heard the winde of the supercharger

Uhhh...No. I'm Quite familiar with this sound....

3.8L Naturally aspirated with factory durability/suspension bolt ons.

The impala never came with a SC, be it pedestrian or popos. Sorry. Unelss it was some uncommon Uber Police Imapala, but I think that's highly unlikely.

FranksGTP said:
Uhhh...No. I'm Quite familiar with this sound....

3.8L Naturally aspirated with factory durability/suspension bolt ons.

The impala never came with a SC, be it pedestrian or popos. Sorry. Unelss it was some uncommon Uber Police Imapala, but I think that's highly unlikely.
yeah that's what I tought too... I was surprised he said that

FranksGTP said:
The impala never came with a SC, be it pedestrian or popos.
What? Of course they make the impala with the S/Ced engine (SS), just not the Police Pack (if we can call it that)
Impala_engine.jpg

QuebecMKIII said:
What? Of course they make the impala with the S/Ced engine (SS), just not the Police Pack (if we can call it that)
Impala_engine.jpg
Sorry, I wasn't including the 2005 models, but you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back