Fast Wheels Hiring / Postes à Combler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

lchaplin

Legacy Member
1 Inside Sales Rep

Bilingual, technical knowledge of wheels and tires, and/or an auto enthusiast with a customer service background.
$400 to $600 per week

2 Tire Installers

Experience necessary, bilingual.
$9 - $12 per hour.

2 Warehousemen

Auto enthusiast, motivated, bilingual.
$9 - $12 per hour.

Email resume to Bob at bchaplin@fastco.ca or fax to 450-455-8190. Please indicate the position you are applying for.

1 Préposé au Commandes et Service à la Clientèle.

Doit être bilingue, doit avoir une connaissance de la technique automobile, des roues et pneus ou une expérience connexe dans le domaine de l’automobile ainsi que le service à la clientèle.
$400 - $600 / semaine selon l’expérience.

2 Installateurs de Pneus

Expérience comme installateurs de roues et pneus requis. Bilingue.
$9 - $12 / heure selon l’expérience.

2 Préposés à l’Entrepôt

Amateur d’automobiles, motivé, bilingue.
$9 - $12 / heure selon l’expérience

Envoyez vos CV a Bob, email: bchaplin@fastco.ca ou fax: 450-455-8190

Sorry for the Repost, we have a couple more positions to fill.
Thanks Danny for putting up with us. All thoes who have sent your cv
We thank you and someone should be getting back to you.

Hi,

Thank you for all your CV's. I'll be conducting interviews next week. Today is the last day I will be accepting resumes. I'll try to answer you all individually. Thank you for your interest in Fast Wheels.

Bob Chaplin
Human Resources
Fast Wheels

No updated till monday, sorry Jeff... I'm basically the only one from the company thats online till Monday. As of now, there is so much going on that no one knows WHAT is what, and with the new catalogues that came in Friday, it may be Tuesday or Wednesday before anyone is contacted. Mailing takes a lot out of the guys, you'd think it be easy sailing... NOPE!

Just trying to stay updated so they know I am still intrested. They shoulda asked for a hand with the mailing. I could of did them a favor. After all they are doing my boys from 3P a favor with there magazine. :)

CDNCorolla said:
Just trying to stay updated so they know I am still intrested. They shoulda asked for a hand with the mailing. I could of did them a favor. After all they are doing my boys from 3P a favor with there magazine. :)

Luckly they have the boys from the order desk to work on that, the job you will be applying for will be taking orders from me hahaha yeah i wish. I will more than likely be training the new employees though.

:) I've worked in Warehouses many times. Everyone I heard that worked at fast or knew/knows ppl that work at fast say it's an amazing job and you get treated with respect. Which I'd say is the biggest thing in making ppl stay at a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back